4.7 5 0 270 270 Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner. Your daily 3 minute miracle conditioner for dry hair. It helps repair 3 months of damage in 3 minutes. Recommended for dry & damaged hair due to regular heat styling.

10/11/2019
Great for coloured hair
Leaves hair soft and healthy. Keeps hair strong when colouring it.
08/11/2019
Pantene
Love this product, used it after a brand new faulty hair straightener destroyed my hair & it completely revived my hair. Don’t change a thing. I would definitely recommend it.
07/11/2019
Wonderful
Wonderfull conditioner leaves your hair smooth and silky in the first go. Recommend for dry hair.
07/11/2019
Amazing product
Omg guys, this product leaves your hair so soft and silky like you have just left the hair salon! I use once a week to keep my hair healthy
One of the best product
Keeps your hair in proper condition,u will just feel like been to nice parlor.
SOFT AND SHINY
LOVE THIS PRODUCT, USE IT ONCE A WEEK AND HAS MADE MY HAIR SOFT AND SHINY
Fab fast product
Great product, very fast to use and leaves my hair, soft and shiny. I have long hair so it has to good to work on the ends that are naturally old. Found it a good thick consistency too. highly recommended
Feel the difference immediately
I love that it only takes 3 minutes as supposed to having to leave it on for 10+ minutes like other hair masks/treatment. It is handy to have it in my gym bag! I feel my hair softer straight after rinse off and my hair is usually thick and coarse. I wish it is made of natural ingredients.
3 mins miracle
This is a great product.. it helps hair look healthy n shinny also makes hair smooth just in no time. the best part is that it does what it says 3 minutes miracle
05/11/2019
Brings hair back to life!!!
I just love this product!!! I have bottle blonde hair so I'm always after the best quality products to give it life and make it less dry, and this miracle conditioner fits the bill! My hair is no longer straw! This is going to be a constant on our shopping list :)
04/11/2019
great product
works well for my hair I use it every 3 weeks. I have fine have, it keeps it soft & works in rotation with my other products to keeps it nice and upkept. if you have fine hair I recommend sparingly
30/10/2019
Pocket gym pal
Love this little miracle worker. A quick pick me up in the gym, after a hard workout. Use only a little bit for a great all over hair treatment, for shiny, soft and healthy looking hair.
29/10/2019
lovely
I use this at least twice a week on dry and damaged dyed hair leaves it soft and moisturised and no knots
29/10/2019
Silicone Feel
It felt/smelt nice but left my hair with that silicone coated feeling like it hadn't been washed out completely. Overall not bad but i wouldnt buy it again.
28/10/2019
It's ok
It is ok, it makes the hair soft , good value for money.