4.3 5 0 42 42 New Pantene Micellar purifies and detoxes your roots, whilst Pro-V formula nourishes your strands. No silicones, parabens or dyes.
Pantene Pro-V Blends Micellar Charcoal Root Renewal Conditioner

06/08/2019
Conditioner
Nice subtle fragrance, good pump bottle, good consitency
04/08/2019
Too drying
Was very drying & did not adequately condition my hair
Fresh and Clean
Excellent product. Left my hair fresh and clean. I would highly recommend this.
Great conditioner.
I haven't used a conditioner for years but this was a pleasant surprise. It smelt lovely, had a nice lather and rinsed clean to leave my hair feeling soft & looking shiny.
Would buy again
Smelt great, made my hair feel really soft, had a nice shine to it too, made my highlights stand out
30/07/2019
Great conditioner for shine and body.
Pleasantly surprised. The conditioner has a mild but pleasant odour and a really nice consistency. A small amount goes a long way and it gives a lovely shine to the hair without weighing it down. The biggest plus for me was that my hair didn't go greasy at the roots as quickly so I was able to wash my hair less frequently and noticed this helped with the condition of my hair immensely.
28/07/2019
Leaves hair feeling soft
I found this product to work really well. It left my hair feeling soft & roots feeling nourished. The only problem I found was that it seemed to irritate my scalp, but it's not just this specific product, I find that other Pantene products seem to give me this problem as well.
26/07/2019
Ok - not as developed as the Shampoo
only ok, didn't leave my hair feeling very conditioned
25/07/2019
Pleasantly surprised
I was pleasantly surprised with this product. I was able to apply it from scalp to tip. I was a bit worried it might make my hair feel oily quickly but it didn't.
25/07/2019
A true renewal for your hair!
Absolutely love this product! I didn’t really notice a difference after the first wash, but I started to see and feel it after the second wash. By the third wash I was completely hooked on the Pantene Pro V Charcoal Shampoo & Conditioner! My hair feels so soft & light and has a great shine. It has really made a great difference and when your hair feels great, it makes you feel better too!!
unknown perfection
hair feels soft without the frizz. shampoo less often. great product. i love it
24/07/2019
Quality conditioner. Easy to use bottle.
Lovely fresh smelling conditioner that spreads easily. Has a good quality pump on the bottle. Not one of those pumps that squirts half the bottle out suddenly and other times doesn't work, a great pump that squirts exactly how much you want, and stops as soon as you let go.
Clean and fresh!
My hair felt amazing first wash. Felt lighter and cleaner with a nice fresh fragrance which lasted. The conditioner I had to use more of to detangle the ends of my hair but that was the only issue I had with this product. I was very surprised and happy with this product so much so I would definitely buy it.
hair untangler
It has a nice smell & made my hair tangle free. I loved the bottle too-easy to pump out the amount you want.
Pantene Conditioner Review
It smelt lovely and left my hair my soft and shiny. The pump action was so easy to use and looks good in the bathroom (kids found it easy too).