4.1 5 0 43 43 Provides damage protection and revives coloured hair. Its new smart pro-vitamin formula helps fight fade for brilliant shine. Use for stronger hair down to the last centimetre.
Pantene Pro-V Colour Protection Conditioner

08/08/2019
All brunettes - give it a go!
Before using that product my hair were fizzy and hard to manage. After using the Protection Conditioner they are feeling hydrated so soft in touch and so shiny! Absolutely in love with this conditioner. I dyed my hair right before testing and the colour still keeps really well. I also love the refreshing smell.
07/08/2019
This conditioner is a class above
I found Pantene Pro-V Colour Protection Conditioner to be of professional standard, it really made my hair soft and hydrated. I have quite dry hair and this conditioner made my hair shiny and nourished without stripping any colour out at all.
07/08/2019
So Soft
My Hair felt very smooth and soft after using the conditioner. Also smelt Great!!
06/08/2019
Refreshing and it Works!
Pleasant fresh scent - refreshing. My greying and thinning hair has become difficult to manage (often frizzy), but with Pantene my hair is lovely and soft and smells amazing!
05/08/2019
Great hydrating conditioner
Fantastic product that left my hair feeling healthy, nourished and hydrated
05/08/2019
Smells lovely, leaves hair soft
My hair felt very soft after use, no residue was left on the hair. I did seem to use more conditioner then normal though, needed to get more product 2 times, I did like the end result though
31/07/2019
Soft and Silky hair guaranteed.
My hair was soft and silky and was very fragrant. The application bottle was easy to use. I really enjoyed the treat of using this product.
31/07/2019
Loved the color protection it helped my hair look good for longer. However it seemed to weigh my hair down if I used it too frequently
My hair was so soft
My hair felt really soft after using the conditioner, even after I used a flat iron on my hair.
31/07/2019
I don't want to get bold
I seem to lose lots of hair when I use the product.
High recommend for brunettes
Leaves hair silky smooth and works best on brunettes.
Soft and silky
I was pretty surprised how good it actually was! Left my hair soft and silky and not heavy which is an issue I usually have with conditioners
Colour friendly conditioner
It leaves my hair smooth, silky and smelling beautifully. Hasn’t affected my hair colour either. Will definitely continue to use it.
disappointing
compared to the rest of the pantene range, i was a bit underwhelmed by this conditioner. It didn't feel as conditioning compared to other types of pantene i've tried in the past. I still felt my hair to be a bit dry/rough and not as conditioned as I would've liked. Im not sure why this formula is different but I wasn't a huge fan.
Awesome product
Using this conditioner together with the Pantene Pro V Colour Protection shampoo has left my hair feeling and looking great . And it smells pretty good as well :)