4.7 5 0 169 169 Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner is a new smart pro-vitamin formula. Provides deep hydration from root to tip, perfect for dry hair; it helps revitalise hair with 4x the damage protection for stronger hair down to the last centimetre.
Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner

23/01/2020
Silky summer
I love how this product instantly transforms my thick wavy flyaway puffy long hair back to sleek shiny silky long hair. I have only just tried pantene again pleasantl
22/01/2020
Miraculous
I will use this product forever! My hair has completely transformed in texture and manageability sine I started using this product. I could kick myself for listening to other people who told me how bad it was for your hair!,,,
03/01/2020
Regularly use this
It's great! Have been using a few times a week on my hair and always get compliments on how nice my hair smells when I've used it
22/12/2019
Great conditioner which doesn't weigh down your hair. Smells good too.
15/12/2019
May be even better then professional brands
The scent of this conditioner is amazing and lingers in the hair still after a few days. I usually use salon hair products but my husband grabbed this by accident and i will definitely be using again. My hair feels very soft and smells away. I also love the shape of the bottle as you can get every last drop. 10/10
11/12/2019
Smells divine!!!
Firstly this conditioner smells absolutely divine which is always a huge plus in my book. It doesn’t include pats end & sulfates which is another big plus & I especially love that the bottle can be placed with the lid down so you get every drop of conditioner from the bottle before throwing away.
11/12/2019
Creamy & smells heavenly!
This conditioner is lovely & creamy & smells divine which is always a huge plus! I love that it's paraben & sugars free as well.
03/12/2019
Perfect for dyed hair
Great product use regularly..hair always feels soft after using
01/12/2019
Perfect for dry hair
With dry damaged hair this was heaven sent. I have spent years dying my hair, straightening and blow drying it, and it can often look flat. Pantene is my go-to for nourshinment and silky hair.
01/12/2019
Soft and Silky
Pantene is my go-to. I have straight fine hair and am lazy when it comes to styling. When I wake my hair sits up everywhere but after washing with this it dries straight and smooth with very little effort.
30/11/2019
Pantene moisture renewal
Pantene shampoo and conditioner used to be good, when it had a higher level of pro Vitamin B in it. Now there is hardly any in it. Now it is just like cheapest supermarket home brand shampoo and conditioner.
30/11/2019
Great for everyday use
This is a great product that can be used in your home daily and always leaves me feeling like my hair is fresh and shiny. Great for hair care
25/11/2019
Love this shampoo
Love this shampoo. Easy to lather up and rinse out. Yes I recommend to friends.
25/11/2019
Excellent product
Great conditioner which strengthens the hair and makes it smell nice and feels soft stronger and healthier.
23/11/2019
Pantene
Loved this conditioner.. leaves hair feeling soft, not a bad price. Leaves hair smelling good.