4.7 5 0 143 143 Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner is a new smart pro-vitamin formula. Provides deep hydration from root to tip, perfect for dry hair; it helps revitalise hair with 4x the damage protection for stronger hair down to the last centimetre.

11/11/2019
Absolutely love it
I love this product. I use it on a regular basis. My hair smells and feels so soft and good after using it
10/11/2019
Absolutely love this product and would buy it again
09/11/2019
Works on really damaged hair pretty well
Good shampoo for damaged and dyed hair, leaves it feeling clean but does need a conditioner after or with damaged hair is hard to brush through, would definitely recommend this product
07/11/2019
Ver good experience
The Shampoo gently cleanses hair with a nutrient rich lather that wraps every strand for effortless detangling , powerfull pro v formula deeply hydrates and nourishes hair, visibly replenishes dry, lifeless hair for softness and hydration from root to tip hair. For an affordable shampoo I really enjoy this. I usually use salon products but I think I prefer this. My hair is fine but I have A TON of it and I love the way it leaves my scalp feeling cleaner for longer! I have been looking for this product which is often on sale. Surprisingly great and smells fresh too.
07/11/2019
DOES THE JOB
Does leave my hair silky smooth, the water where I love isn’t the best so a good conditioner is Necessary for the price this is a good product
Good product
Good product, nice smell, left my hair feeling soft and untangled.
Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner
Love this product after a week my hair was softer an had alot more shine. Detangled easily when brushed
Pantien
Great for oily hair..... Leaves that nice texture .
06/11/2019
Good product for the price. Value for money. Makes hair softer.
05/11/2019
Awesome conditioner
I have pretty long hair and I am very choosy with my hair products. It leaves my hair really revitalized
05/11/2019
Great results, great price
I love this product. My hair is dyed and quite dry but this conditioner leaves it feeling soft and silky. I think the price is excellent considering the results I get when I use it, plus it’s often on special. Works just as good if not better than more expensive salon brands.
great shampoo
great product, always buy pantene so exactly the same as the old pantene. Make my hair soft and smooth.
04/11/2019
Soft but not great for hair with dandruff
Was nice to use and washed out fine but not great for hair prone to dandruff I was itchy by the following day My hair felt and smelt amazing but my scalf protested
04/11/2019
Great product, always count on this product to revitalise my hair. It leaves my hair smooth and definitely helps with hair breakage. I would prefer more up to date fragrances, like coconut etc.
Pantene
Smells wonderful love this product leaves a lovely soft feel in your hair for hours after you have washed with the Pantene shampoo and conditioner, Great price aswel!