4.5 5 0 220 220 Now with keratin damage blockers! Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo intensely moisturises hair to help repair damage and revitalise hair with 4x the damage prevention (when used with conditioner). Helps repair 3 months of damage in 3 minutes.

06/11/2019
Love the product.
Love the shampoo. I purchased the pump bottle. Find that the pump spins around when pushing to get the shampoo out.
30/10/2019
My Hair Favourite
My favourite hair product - for me nothing makes my hair feel so soft and manageable, makes for a great start to any day!
30/10/2019
Pantene Perfect
I love this product and have already repurchased. My hair is super smooth and I don't have to use too much product. This product also cleans my hair super well. I would highly recommend this product!
29/10/2019
Shine and control without the fuss
Thick wavy hair, once coloured is a nightmare to control. With Pantene Moisture Control shampoo and conditioner my hair looks like a million dollars. The wave is controlled, then ends are clean and even the faded colour looks fresh and renewed. Highly recommend this product to anyone who wants good looking healthy hair without all the fuss.
29/10/2019
Moisture rich product
Pantene moisture-renewal shampoo is thick and luxurious. Using it leaves your hair full and squeaky clean with no sign of dryness. It is a professional product at a supermarket price!
28/10/2019
Pramovlde shampoo and conditioner
Very good on my too girl hiar as thay are Riley bard for nots
Pantene
I have always used Pantene I do change but always keep going back to it. It leaves my hair looking shiney and manageable.
Pantene
I love this product. It always makes my hair so clean and shiny. I do have to alternate between products on the rare occasion as I find your hair gets used to it but overall it is my number choice. Nothing on the market quite like with the biggest variety too.
Beautiful Hair!
I always return to Pantene! I usually use Pantene but sometimes I have to purchase other brands but like I said, I always return to Pantene.
Pantene is Perfect
Left my hair feeling revived soft,silky and light weight. Has a beautiful scent and only had to wash my hair every second day not everyday like I did before . My hair was easy to brush and smelt fantastic
Pantene
Great product leaves hair soft and tangled free also puts life into your hair
26/10/2019
Nice but not the best for my hair
I like this product, it's easy to use. It left my hair soft and with a nice scent but too oily. I just don't like using products that are stored in so much plastic, I would love just going back to the store and fill up the used container instead of buying a new bottle. I think I'll switch to waterless products very soon.
All time Favourite
I try many brands. Pantene is always a number 1 favourite. The shampoo foams really well, and the conditioner always leaves my hair smooth and not tangly. Very affordable, regularly on special at Woolworths. Great for all ages, male or female!!
my go-to
I've been using pantene on and off for many years now. I always got compliments about my hhair smelling nice after using pantene. I am also happy with the way it cleans. And it also foams great when scrubbing into hair.
25/10/2019
Pantene my favourite
Love it - have used it for years. Keep trying other brand then going back to Pantene. always leaves my hair smelling & feeling great.