4.5 5 0 230 230 Now with keratin damage blockers! Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo intensely moisturises hair to help repair damage and revitalise hair with 4x the damage prevention (when used with conditioner). Helps repair 3 months of damage in 3 minutes.
Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo

22/12/2019
Easy to use shampoo that washes out leaving no residue. I've been using it for ages along with the conditioner. My hair feels and looks so good.
15/12/2019
AMAZING
I usually use salon hair products but my husband grabbed this by accident and i will definitely be using again. My hair feels amazing and doesn't feel dried out or heavy from product build up.. I also love the shape of the bottle as you can get every last drop. 10/10
04/12/2019
Luxury for your hair
I have been using this product for quite a while, it always leaves my hair feeling silky and easy to manage. It has been great that they now have a pump type bottle which is very convenient. Use with the conditioner from this range for a great result.
01/12/2019
Clean and fresh
Pantene is my go-to. I have straight fine hair and am lazy when it comes to styling. When I wake my hair sits up everywhere but after washing with this it dries straight and smooth with very little effort. The end result is wonderfully fragrant hair that is lovely and feels salon fresh.
30/11/2019
Pantene moisture
Pantene shampoo and conditioner used to be good, when it had a higher level of pro Vitamin B in it. Now there is hardly any in it. Now it is just like cheapest supermarket home brand shampoo and conditioner.
30/11/2019
Great for everyday use
This is the perfect way to wash my hair every day. I am always left feeling clean and my hair stays that way for st least 3 days. It helps me to feel confident and ready for anything
25/11/2019
Works great
Works well and does what it says it will do. Smells nice.
23/11/2019
Pantene shampoo
Loved this shampoo. Leaves hair smelling good. Good price to pay for quality shampoo
14/11/2019
My go to shampoo
Love this shampoo, makes my hair feel and look so healthy.
13/11/2019
Great one for the family
Who doesnt love a familiar brand? Pantene is always reliable
06/11/2019
Love the product.
Love the shampoo. I purchased the pump bottle. Find that the pump spins around when pushing to get the shampoo out.
30/10/2019
My Hair Favourite
My favourite hair product - for me nothing makes my hair feel so soft and manageable, makes for a great start to any day!
30/10/2019
Pantene Perfect
I love this product and have already repurchased. My hair is super smooth and I don't have to use too much product. This product also cleans my hair super well. I would highly recommend this product!
29/10/2019
Shine and control without the fuss
Thick wavy hair, once coloured is a nightmare to control. With Pantene Moisture Control shampoo and conditioner my hair looks like a million dollars. The wave is controlled, then ends are clean and even the faded colour looks fresh and renewed. Highly recommend this product to anyone who wants good looking healthy hair without all the fuss.
29/10/2019
Moisture rich product
Pantene moisture-renewal shampoo is thick and luxurious. Using it leaves your hair full and squeaky clean with no sign of dryness. It is a professional product at a supermarket price!