4.4 5 0 130 130 Parampara is proud to be made in India. It’s an authentic Butter Chicken recipe originates from New Delhi and has been perfected by roasting and layering the spices. Add a few fresh ingredients to the mix and enjoy!
Parampara Butter Chicken Spice Mix

12/03/2018
This is soooo tasty, luckily as my kids have got older they have developed a taste for spice so we have this quite often. They always have chicken, but I also frequently use it on just vegies which is super delish. Highly recommended product :)
11/06/2016
Loved it's flavour and texture, was a great Parampara experience, will be enjoy more of this one and trying more of the Paramapara range.
03/05/2016
Our family loved this. I was lucky enough to receive a sample of this initially and I'm glad I did! Normally, making butter chicken from scratch is a long, costly process due to all of the different herbs but this made it soooo easy, whilst still using all natural ingredients. My husband had refused to try any Indian food before I made this but now, butter chicken is one of his favourite dishes. It wasn't too spicy so the kids were able to eat, and loved it too. A winner in our house!
09/04/2016
this butter chicken mix is great and i would definately reccomend
26/02/2016
This spice mix was sensational my family loved it even a very fussy father enjoyed it give it a big 10/10
20/02/2016
I wasn't happy with the results as the flavor was nothing like a genuine butter chicken.
08/12/2015
This is so delicious and has a light sweetness to it. It is very quick & easy to use. The quality of the product is good. I excited to try all other available flavors. It comes in an attractive packaging which I love. They are quite reasonably priced.
19/11/2015
Well priced, nice to have a paste rather than a sloppy sauce to be able to make as I like. Like the concept, spicier than other sauces but full of flavour
17/09/2015
good price and easy to make, very tasty. called mild, is actually mild! good!
11/09/2015
So easy to cook and has good flavours. Good quality spice mix. Very convenient, ready in 20 mins! Perfect for those that are time poor or anyone who is after a quick tasty butter chicken!
03/09/2015
Tried one of the other flavours last week was lovely and easy to use. Thought the packet colours were lovely too.
31/08/2015
I do not normally eat Indian type food or spices but found this product to be very enjoyable and I would certainly be having it again.
28/08/2015
What a simple and quick meal to make. The spices are very nice.
28/08/2015
I love this - I had packed the Butter Chicken version for a trip we went on recently, knowing I'd be cooking in our apartment for friends. This packet was so full of flavour, and the taste was close to the 'authentic' Indian version (I've made the sauce from scratch before - long process!) This was so easy to prepare, it tasted divine too (full of flavour, with some kick, but not enough to scare off those who don't like spicy food). I'll definitely be buying this again, and keen to check out the others in the range!
27/08/2015
Really nice traditional flavours. Make cooking tasty and simple.