4.2 5 0 57 57 Patak's Mild Butter Chicken is a rich, creamy tomato and butter flavour curry sauce.
Patak's Mild Butter Chicken Simmer Sauce

19/09/2020
Good for a quick Indian meal
This is good for all the family as the kids eat it due to it not being too spicy. Its fast and easy to make for the days there isn't time time to make from scratch. I would recommend it to anyone for a great quick family meal
18/09/2020
Family Fav
Patak's Butter chicken is one of the families favourite although its a good as the other butter chicken brads so I buy whichever is on special.
16/09/2020
Producto genial
A mi me encanta la marca Pataks y esta salsa india no me decepcionó. Es auténtica, sabrosa y cremosa con un toque de especia, todo en una salsa. Siempre la como con pollo, arroz y un poco de pan naan también. Perfecto.
14/09/2020
Great brand
The Patak's range is such a great brand - makes for putting together a great, authentic tasting dish in such a short amount of time (having made butter chicken from absolute scratch before - this is definitely a winner if time is of the essence!) Everyone seems to really enjoy butter chicken when I'm using the Patak's simmer sauce in the dish (and that it's on the table a LOT faster than when I make it from scratch). Great range of products and the butter chicken is one of my faves.
12/09/2020
the good chook
excellent product, nice flavour, smooth doesn't have too much bite but very tasty
10/09/2020
It's okay.
It is a good to have in the pantry to whip up a quick meal. I like the sauce and the flavour is there but I think it is a little too sweet. If it wasn't so sweet I think it would be tastier.
10/09/2020
Great for quick meal
I usually make my own Butter Chicken from scratch, however when I'm short on time this with some chicken and rice is my go to quick meal. Tastes delicious, not too strong so the kids love it, and easy enough for the husband or kids to do and give mum a night off. The best sauce in a jar in my opinion!👍
07/09/2020
A regular on my shopping list
This is a regular on my shopping list. It’s quick and easy to make for a quick dinner on busy days We eat it with both rice and pasta
01/09/2020
Tasty quick meal
I like the overall taste and quantity and quality but it's not that authentic taste. Coming from an indian background i only used this twice when i Was in super hurry to get the dinner ready. I still prefer making my own masala and blend and roast and make it from the scratch.
31/08/2020
Butter chicken
Patak's Butter Chicken makes creating a meal quick and easy. You just need to cook the chicken and add the sauce. If it's too spicy for some I add a small tin of coconut milk. Sometimes I make this and add some vegetables to the cooking to make it go further. So tasty and such a real flavour.
31/08/2020
Restaurant quality
This sauce actually tasted like I was having a dinner from a restaurant. It's really gourmet authentic tasting. I would recommend this to everyone. It's also really thick and the perfect size jar.
27/08/2020
Quick and easy but a bit sweet
I do love when your meal preparation comes in a jar for the ease and convenience. This stir through butter chicken Is quite tasty with some rice. I do find it a little sweeter than other but still delicious enough!
27/08/2020
Tastes so authentic delicious only brand I use. And even more tasty with some naan or boiled rice
25/08/2020
A fave in our house
this is one of the easiest and most flavoursome instant butter chicken sauce that I've tried.. we have this at least once a week.
23/08/2020
A weekly dish in our house
The whole family loves this, even my son who doesn't like spicy food - this is the first butter chicken we've found he likes and actually asked for more of! Great product, I use it for not just chicken, sometimes as 'butter veggies' or on Hokkien noodles.