4.4 5 0 132 132 Patak's Mild Butter Chicken is a rich, creamy tomato and butter flavour curry sauce.
Patak's Mild Butter Chicken Simmer Sauce

02/12/2020
Patak's Butter Chicken (Mild)
Good product, I use it to enhance my cooking. It is quite tasty and filling too and of course versatile
30/11/2020
Full of flavour
Love the flavour and taste of this sauce. So easy to use
28/11/2020
Family pleaser
Ideal for a quick and easy meal. Mild in flavour. Tastes great and comes close to restaurant butter chicken.
27/11/2020
Authetic
This is a great sauce, butter chicken at it's best. We are regular users and often buy up when it's on special. Just the right spiciness for us.
24/11/2020
Enjoyed by even my fussiest eater
I have been a fan of Patak's products for a long time. Their butter chicken simmer sauce (the curry paste version is also very nice) makes it very easy to whip up a popular mid-week meal. I don't try to be authentic - I just fry up some chicken, add the sauce and throw in a whole heap of veggies. Then cook some rice and give everything a chance to cook through (with only the occasional stir from me). The whole family enjoys the flavour and my littlest is a fussy fiend at times! Quick. Easy. Yum.
23/11/2020
Pataks Mild Butter Chicken Sauce
Love this product simple and convenient. Keep a jar of this in my cupboard at all times. So easy to fry the chicken and stir this sauce through either with rice or vegetables
21/11/2020
Best one yet
This brand is definitely the best butter chicken jar additive I've tried. It makes for a wholesome, full flavour quick and easy dinner.
18/11/2020
better believe awesome butter chicken
I have tried many brands of butter chicken ,this one is very authentic and actually tasted like it comes from a India restaurant.It is so simple and awesome
17/11/2020
Great quality
Food product is easy to use, has the taste of many Indian spices that would normally take time & money to obtain.. So many ways to use this product i would highly recommend trying it.
Love!
I love this sauce, tasty and smooth. Easy to prepare, convenient and tasted fresher than most sauces in a jar. Reasonably priced also!
Patak's Butter Chicken Mild sauce
We have tried many brands, but this is definitely the family favourite. It's the closest we've found to restaurant quality and is now the only brand we'll buy.
16/11/2020
Quick, easy and full of flavor
This sauce is so quick, easy and full of flavor. It’s not spicy so perfect for kids but still enjoyable for the adults. The perfect mid week family meal.
Full of flavour
Quick, easy and full of flavour. This is a household favourite.
Favourite butter chicken variety
I prefer this brand of butter chicken sauce because it is nice and strong and tastes just like what you get in an Indian restaurant.
Love
Delicious and almost as good as Indian shop butter chicken