2 5 0 5 5 Pauls Apple Pie Premium Custard is a decadent, extra creamy custard with a classic apple pie flavour. It's perfect on its own, but why not try it dolloped on Christmas pudding, layered in a trifle or as a side with your favourite festive dessert.
Pauls Premium Apple Pie Custard

02/06/2020
artificial
oh my, not good at all, the flavour was intensely artifical and not liked by anyone in the family. please bring back the mint choc custard.
21/01/2020
Tastes just like apple pie
I liked this custard...tasted just like it was supposed to and goes great with chocolate pudding.
07/01/2020
disapointed
I brought this, as to use fr desert to go with fruit crumble id made myself. I usually make my own custard.Saw this in the dairy section, rather excited , for the apple flavour. realy disappointed as flavour was overwhelming, artificial and over whelming, texture was fine but flavour spoiled it.
23/12/2019
Expensive and tasteless
I hated this custard i never buy little tiny tubs like this because there price tags are unbelievable but it was on sale for slightly cheaper and i thought id give it a go. Barely any apple taste, crappy price for it. Id be sticking to normal Paul's custard Taste better and better value.
09/12/2019
Ok ... needs more apple flavour
I’ve bought limited edition ones in the past . This one didn’t live up to expectations for a premium product and price . Didn’t have enough flavour .