3.2 5 0 75 75 Cooking with the kids is fun with Peppa Pig's cupcake mix pack. With simple and easy to follow steps it is a great way to get the kids excited about baking.
Peppa Pig Chocolate Cookie Mix

29/11/2019
Fun with kids
My 3.5yr old son and I had heaps of fun making these about 2 weeks ago. He was so proud if the final product... They tasted good too :) a very good activity to do with the kids. Also they were a lumpy consistency and really dense when baked.
19/08/2015
The kids liked the idea of these but the cookies themselves were disgusting. Next time, I would make my own cookies from scratch and just put the edible picture on at the end. Definitely not the best product :(
16/04/2015
Great fun for the kids to bake they loved them I personally thought they tasted yuck
29/03/2015
Great fun to make with the kids, nice and easy recipe to follow and a great taste to go with it! Will purchase again!
14/03/2015
Kids loved them. Easy to bake but bad value for money.
06/12/2014
these are great my 3 year old loved helping and it was so easy they are very yummy not too sweet will definitely get them again
06/12/2014
very simple to make and surprisingly great chocolate taste, not too sweet
14/11/2014
Great provide to cook with the kids. My kids love peppa. So easy to use
13/11/2014
I have made this before its a great way to share some cooking fun and pleasing a peppa pig fan.. great idea fantastic taste. Would like to try these again
12/11/2014
my daughter who is 5 years old adored these cakes, the quality was great and easy to make.
11/11/2014
this was a HIT! easy to do and fun, my lil one was so involved and they were YUMMY -only complaint is that there wasnt enough of them as they were so yum!
11/11/2014
Such a clever idea and an inexpensive party treat. Great interactive food item for the who,e family especially sealing my spot as number 1 aunt
10/11/2014
Kids were very excited to try these, I made them and they decorated them (due to their age). They did not like the icing nor the paper like decoration - they took it off and wiped icing off. The biscuits themselves were ok. Very expensive for what they are, its a shame as the product has real potential.
07/11/2014
My grand daughter love them we make them all the time, she eats the paper waiting for them to cook
05/11/2014
i made these a couple weeks ago and my kids absolutely loved them i would recommend them to anyone