4.7 5 0 40 40 Suitable for a range of surfaces, for everyday use throughout your home. Made with added baking soda, its 3-in-1 formula is effective against baked-on grease, contains an odour eliminating fragrance and kills 99.9% of germs.

31/08/2019
Excellant cleaning product
Worked very well no streaks nice smell didnt afgect my daughters asthma either
25/08/2019
Love this
I just love the pine o'cleen brand products, and this is no exception, I had never tried this multi purpose cleaner until I bought it when it was on sale, a big 750ml for $2.50, love the smell of this and it cleans really well, I use it all over my kitchen bench the sink, the stove, microwave and splash back and over the fridge, one wipe and it's done, use sparingly otherwise it gets a tad foamy and it takes a good few wipes to get it off, other than that it is now my go to cleaner.
22/08/2019
PINE O CLEEN
Good for its purpose and has a great smell.. Have always liked the brand and they are keeping up the high standard
17/08/2019
Pine o cleen
I am a cleaner and have used this particular product in many homes and love the fact that it actually works !! The smell is amazing :) The only fault I can think of is the trigger can become sticky and not work 100% of the time other than that it’s 1 of my favourite and most used products..
17/08/2019
great product
great product does a good job love the smell will be buying again
19/07/2019
Wow
I normally buy a different brand, however I thought I would have a go at this one. It removed a stain off my bench that's been there for 2yrs
16/07/2019
Smell of clean.
This is a great multi purpose cleaning product. Also it has a really nice clean scent.
10/07/2019
Fresh smell
Great multi propose cleaner. Can use in kitchen and bathroom. Great fresh smell
4/07/2019
I tried this to clean the bathroom and I was really impressed how easily it cut through soap scum. I liked the smell however it was quiet strong. I would definitely recommend this product and will buy again
Excellent product
A great alternative to nasty chemicals, leaves surfaces fresh, bright and hygienic. A must have in our house.
Clean & Fresh
Fabulous product! Spray it on and wipe with paper towel.... no streak marks or faint film. Also leaves a lovely 'fresh' smell.
23/06/2019
Does the job
Smells clean and fresh No wiping over and over streaks Love the added baking Soda to help give that extra bright clean
10/06/2019
Clean .
Smells so good,cleanse all surface don't need to go over or rinse with water.
6/06/2019
Finally a nice refreshing product
A delightful smelling product. Easy application without having to go over the same area twice.
5/06/2019
OCD Delight
This product actually smells wonderfully fresh as well as leaves no stearks when cleaning benches and brings them up spotless. I would love to recommend this to all my friends and family