4.6 5 0 104 104 President Camembert is a soft-ripened cheese with a bloomy rind and creamy core. It starts out firm and mild, but ripens during it lifetime, becoming creamier and pronounced as it ages. Though somewhat similar to Brie, it enjoys a richer, earthier taste.
President Camembert

19/12/2019
Delicious Cheese
I'm a massive fan of Camembert and this specific one reaches all my standards
27/07/2017
Oh Dear !! This is dangerous. Easily eat half on my own and then feel guilty about the other half. Lovely, light and clean flavour. delightful product.
04/03/2016
Ony came across this recently. Like the packaging and the taste is smooth with no overpowering bitterness. Will certainly buy this again
09/12/2015
VERY GOOD FRENCH CHEESE AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT AS IT IS ONE OF THE BEST BRANDS IN FRANCE
07/07/2015
Only found this cheese 2 weeks ago and I love it. Big cheese fan great size for the price and so creamy.
06/07/2015
love this cheese. perfect flavour and so moreish! i couldnt stop. will be buying again
19/06/2015
Yes, and it is amazing. Smooth, creamy, and with that little extra bite you want from Camembert cheeses.
14/06/2015
A delicious Camembert cheese.I'll definately be buying it again.
28/05/2015
I love President Camembert, I always look for it. The outside of the Camembert does Not taste bitter like some of the other. Oh it tastes good too. I like the new packaging too.
25/05/2015
very pleasant Camembert cheese, left out to room temp. it has the delightfully soft consistency that you expect of a good camembert cheese. Love the soft, gentle flavour and taste, with just a little hint of bite. Again what u expect from a quality soft cheese of this type.
16/05/2015
this cheese is absolutely delicious...so creamy....love it with water crackers....and a dobble of honey ....yummy...and the best with a glass of red wine
10/05/2015
a lovely mild soft cheese suitable for the family cheese platter!
07/05/2015
Just like it's name this is the king of cheeses. A great tasting authentic camembert and in an attractive and easy to reseal box. Run and get some now!
06/05/2015
Great product in new packaging. I particular like it for crumbling and frying! It just comes out fantastic, just right!
06/05/2015
I have bought president Camembert when it was on special at woollies. Quite nice soft cheese. Next time I'd like to try it heated as a dip. Had some Camembert in London at a French restaurant and it was great with crispy bread chunks.