4.8 5 0 15 15 Rachel’s Gourmet Boysenberry & Vanilla Dessert Yoghurt is a magnificent mixture of creamy Greek yoghurt, boysenberries and vanilla.
Rachel's Gourmet Boysenberry & Vanilla Dessert Yoghurt

10/06/2016
This yoghurt is so smooth and tasty but it's too expensive for what it is. It's nice for a treat but I will buy another brand that's just as good for less.
15/11/2015
Yum! Great product but rather expensive for the portion size.
06/11/2015
we have always eaten greek yoghurt way before it was trendy and Rachel's version is great. A little pricey for 2 containers would prefer them to put into 1 big tub. However, I prefer the natural version and can put whatever fruit I have in it.
01/11/2015
I love this yogurt we brought it as a mistake and I'm so glad we did. Yum, huge flavor and my children love it in their lunch boxes and I take it for work too.
29/10/2015
I am so glad that I have found this yoghurt, its hard to stop at one, so creamy and real tasting with just the right amount of fruit or caramel, and, the option to stir in as little flavour as you want.
25/10/2015
This delicious Greek yoghurt is a sweet treat for after dinner but it's too sweet to eat for breakfast.
23/10/2015
Rachel's yoghurts are all superb and I love them all. The three flavours are all delicious and their texture is super smooth and creamy, though I'm not as crazy about the Boysenberry with it's little seeds as I am about the Caramel and Butterscotch which are absolutely my treat of choice. These make a yummy breakfast, a great snack and the easiest dessert ever. Best yoghurt ever.
12/10/2015
This yoghurt is so delicious. It is a dessert treat!
08/10/2015
I THOUGHT THIS WAS VERY YUMMY. THIS WILL BE A REGULAR ITEM ON MY SHOPPING LIST FROM NOW ON. CAN`T WAIT TO TRY OTHER FLAVOURS...
07/10/2015
So creamy & delicious! The butterscotch one is the best!
06/10/2015
Greek yoghurt is a favourite treat for me. Some are way to bitter and leave a unpleasant after taste but this one is soooooo yummy ?? will be on my weekly shopping list!
06/10/2015
it is gorgeous.Creamy, flavoursome and delightful. I love it.
06/10/2015
Rachel's Gourmet Greek Yoghurt is very healthy and good for you, all the family eat it.
06/10/2015
Great smooth taste of boysenberry and vanilla. I love to eat this with banana for desert.
05/10/2015
Very nice, thick & creamy. I will definitely buy again. Dont usually buy Greek yoghurt but this is nice.