3.8 5 0 6 6 Blended with the delightfully decadent scent of white lily, gardenia and mandarin blossom. Specially formulated to protect whites and colours while lifting dirt and tough stains.

07/11/2019
Smells fresh and good for large loads
I’ve tried many washing liquid products and recently used this on my bed sheets! They smelt so fresh and clean afterwards, will be purchasing in the future for sure!
06/11/2019
Great All in One Product
This one rates so highly for me purely on scent! I adore a strong aroma and it smells divine. More importantly, it does exactly what it says and is equally effective in achieving both brilliant whites and bright colours. I was pleasantly surprised to find no residue on the clothes, particularly the darker washes, which I find the main challenge with liquids. I picked this up on special as the scent caught my eye and have been rapped with it. I’m just hoping the price point stays reasonable and will remain a continued fan if it does. Highly recommended 👍🏼
04/11/2019
Delightful
A beautiful smelling aroma and not over powering. Does the same brilliant wash as any other Radiant product. Highly recommended
30/10/2019
Wonderful
Works well, smells great and easy to use container.
29/10/2019
Mediocre
Nice to use, but didn't quite meet my expectation. Smells good, but didn't clean that well.
28/10/2019
Good not great
This product does a good job cleaning you clothes both whites and colours but I wish it was nicer on the environment especially if you want to use the water for watering the garden shrubs after