4.6 5 0 22 22 Raw C Coconut water has no added nasties, no added sugar or sodium. The refreshing coconut water is obtained from young and green coconuts.

06/03/2018
I never thought i would like coconut water because i am as fussy as a 2 year old. But this is amazing i usually put it in with my green smoothie blend and it is amazing. Also has a very yummy coconut flavour.
03/07/2017
This is a great product to grab after a workout for a little hydration or I use it as my liquid component for my glowing green smoothie.
25/05/2016
Normal taste of coconut water, quite nice and hydrating. I didn't feel any difference having this the one time. I probably wouldn't buy it in future.
01/05/2016
So Yummy & refeshing on hot days or any day.It's a real treat with Guarana & Acai. I swap it with my normal Coconut water.
25/04/2016
Love this ! Quenches your thirst on a hot day ! Totally agree
07/04/2016
Raw C Coconut Water Pure energy Guarana & Acai gives a mighty lift to your body.
11/12/2015
Raw C Coconut Water Pure Energy Guarana & Acai is yum yum yum! I drink coconut water daily and this new option with its bonus flavour is delicious - tasty and very hydrating - perfect for summer!
23/08/2016
it sounds ultra healthy and i will look for it when i go shopping.
19/08/2016
Hhhmmmm no not a fan this time maybe family would appreciate to try something different could be interesting
19/05/2016
I HAVENT TRIED THIS PRODUCT BUT WOULD LOVE TO THANKYOU FOR A CHANCE
02/05/2016
see coconut water products every where. have drunk coconut milk straight from the coconut, but it is a required taste. So I will give it ago. See what all the hip is about.
02/05/2016
I regularly buy coconut water so would love to try this please especially as it has acai in it. Please send me a sample!
28/04/2016
This look awesome right up my alley I will be buying it for sure big lover of energy drinks and this will be a great combo
25/04/2016
Love Raw Coconut drink and now with added benefits would like to try ! My kids love it too super hydrating and quenches your thirst !
16/04/2016
I'd love to sample this, looks very refreshing and a nice change from the usual drinks, yummy!