4.8 5 0 11 11 Re-Nu Fresh Multi-Purpose Solution effectively cleans and provides excellent disinfection for soft contact lenses. Used for cleaning, rinsing, disinfecting, conditioning and storing soft contact lenses.

20/08/2019
Good product
Keeps my lenses moistured and disinfected. I would buy it again. Stored my lenses in it for a long time and they were fine. Perhaps for a lower price, it would be great. I would buy this again.
13/08/2019
Great contact solution, keeps my lenses hydrated and soft so they feel comfortable when I put them in.
23/06/2019
Good contact solution
I switch between this brand and another one and I must say I really like it been using it for a year now and so far it's been really good and keeps my contacts moist
9/06/2019
Contact lens solution
Been using Bausch & Lomb Renu for years now and have no complaints. It keeps my lens clean and sanitised for each use when needed.
6/06/2019
Lens solution
Amazing solution been using it for over 10 years. Very easy to use and can find it in many stores.
5/06/2019
Does what it says it does!
Bausch + Lomb re’nu is a great product to keep your contacts clean and fresh. I know when I use this product my contacts will be free of any contamination that could harm my eyes. And I really like it when I can purchase the Duo Pack as the smaller bottle is very handy when travelling. I have used this product for many years without any problems and will continue to use it into the future.
A good cleanser
Loved this product when I wore contact lenses. It made my eyes feel fresh too!
5/06/2019
Excellent cleaning and sterilising.
Renu multi purpose solution is the best for all round cleaning and storing lenses as it's non allergenic and effective. The only solution that hasn't caused any irritation or reaction in my eyes.
Nice product
Been using it for many years. Nice and like it. Will recommend it to others!
3/06/2019
Happy with this product
I’ve bought this product many times, happy with it.
3/06/2019
Good option for contacts
I have been using this for 3 years and will continue using it.