4 5 0 16 16 Same wings, expanded taste. Combines the functionality of Red Bull Energy Drink with the taste of coconut!
Red Bull Coconut & Berry

25/03/2020
Surpassed my expectations
Good flavour, easy to drink, kept me awake as I needed it to. Hate usual redbull so was very pleasantly surprised to enjoy this one so much, highly recommended
06/10/2019
Spew in a can
Tottaly wrong flavor combo for taurine, spew in a can.
29/08/2019
RedBull takes you to a tropical island in one sip
Loves this RedBull variation. Still the great kick you get from RedBull but each sip makes you feel like you are on holiday sipping a coconut drink by the pool. Great summer drink!
27/08/2019
Quite nice
I bought it once to try out as I do like the taste of coconut. It tastes quite nice. I enjoyed the flavour. It also gives a nice energy boost.
08/05/2019
Just - no.
Dreadful. Like sweaty socks and something I can't put my finger on. A concoction that tastes warm and flat immediately after being freshly cracked out of an icy esky. No.
02/05/2019
Real ebergy
I love energy drinks because they get me through the day. This one was not as refreshing as I thought it would be and the coconut flavour was overwhelming. I did not like the aftertaste and felt like I wanted to brush my teeth afterwards. It does have an amazing energy kick though.
22/03/2019
Taste of summer
This is delicious.. reminds me of summer with the coconut taste!! If only they were sugar free
08/03/2019
Good energy hit, nice flavour
Good energy hit, nice berry flavour with a coconut aftertaste.
20/11/2018
A sensational overload
This stuff is AMAZING! It tastes so good and sweet, and it is so good to mix in with cocktails!
21/09/2018
Love it!!!
My absolutely favourite Red Bull! Full of flavour. I love original Red Bull but so many people dont like the flavour. This is the one to try if that's you. It tastes completely different. So yummy!
20/09/2018
Different
Not my favourite flavor they have done but gave it a try.
23/07/2018
Enjoyed this drink very much. Would buy this flavour again if it became a regular choice
28/06/2018
I love this flavour ! The commute does over power the classic red bull flavour that you crave but definitely a pleasant change very yummy!
24/06/2018
I’m a huge fan of the coconut flavour, I think this would have to be one of, if not th best flavour combo that Red Bull has release as a limited edition. Will definitely be stocking up, before they run out.
04/06/2018
This I'd the best flavour option of Red Blue so far! It's the perfect pair, coconut and berry and it's a great energy booster. A great occasional drink I enjoy.