4.5 5 0 26 26 Red Rock Deli Basil Pesto Pecorino & Cashew Dip is perfect for entertaining or a tasty snack.
Red Rock Deli Basil Pesto Pecorino & Cashew Dip

05/03/2017
I'm a big fan of this dip, love the nutty texture and bitey cheese flavour!
03/03/2017
Enjoyable yet gets boring if you don't have other dips to choose from too.
03/03/2017
Refreshing and not overly salty. Nice with cheese and biscuits.
28/02/2017
red rock produce great tasting chips and dips and this is no exception and a must when you are entertaining
18/02/2017
Yummo it is so good! Nice too on pasta as a quick satisfying meal for the whole family
14/02/2017
Love this Red Rock Deli Basil Peston Pecorino & Cashew Dip. I first tried it at an Australia Day party at a friend's house and have been buying it for gatherings since. The flavour combination works brilliantly. It is a winner for all occasions.
06/02/2017
All of Red Rock dips are to die for. Basil Pesto Pecorine & Cashew goes really good with pasta or Chicken salad kicking my self for not picking up 2 tubs.
05/02/2017
bought this for pre xmas snacks on xmas day everyone loved it, it didn't last long and wished i had bought two!!
04/02/2017
I bought this for pasta. It was very nice, however my family asked what was wrong as it was not a fresh tasting as usual. I normally make my own.
03/02/2017
Cook up some pasta and stir through some of this dip. Eat warm or cold as a pasta salad. Its so good!
01/02/2017
This dip was delicious !! I'll be buying again The pesto wasn't over powering like some other brands