4.2 5 0 19 19 Revlon Age Defying 3X Foundation Natural Beige defends against skin ageing with SPF 20. Inspired by the latest advances in anti-aging, this all-in-one formula combines Hyaluronic acid, Exclusive Triple Lift Complex™ and moisturising ingredients. Relax the look of expression lines, smooth skin, and boost hydration 3X for a rejuvenated look.*
Revlon Age Defying Firm & Lift Foundation

28/04/2020
Really good!
Was really happy with the coverage. The colour was really good. Lasted a while and easy to blend in. The pump made it easy it use. I would buy this and recommend it.
22/11/2019
Good coverage
I love the coverage this foundation gives me with a good range of colours. It's easy to dispense from the bottle. My only negative would be that there's a fair bit wasted that won't pump so it does waste some at the bottom of the bottle
28/10/2019
Nice foundation
It has nice coverage albeit a tad heavy. It has a nice glow to it and looks fresh when applied. It's not by any means a long lasting foundation. The shade range and undertones run deep so I wouldn't recommend for fair skin.
23/08/2019
Revlon Foundation
Tried this foundation and it looked good, however I wish it was a bit more dewy, especially for more mature skin.
09/08/2019
Revlon Foundation
I always use Revlon Foundation. Goes on smooth and lasts all day.
09/05/2019
Not for me.
First time that I used this product it caused my skin to react & my eyes began to sting from the vapour or fumes. I don’t put near my eyes but still I got a terrible reaction. I had to wash it off. Not used again. Would I recommend? No
01/05/2019
Revlon Age Defying Make-up
Continually go back to this product as it is not too thick, a good brand which is reasonably priced with sun protection as well
01/05/2019
A little goes an awfully long way
A really good product that provides fantastic coverage; even getting 'rid' of the age spots, freckles and the like. Would certainly recommend it - not even for older skin!
27/04/2019
Good
I have been using this for the past 18 months, and continue to use it. It gives a nice smooth result. Price is not exorbitant. Cannot think of any improvement to the product. Definitely would recommend it.
24/04/2019
Not the best
Leaves patches everywhere and is to thick. Cant go out or i will look stupid n patchy
24/04/2019
amazing
flawless finish great full coverage and good value for money. i feel this product is good for any skin type
21/04/2019
Tried this the other day didn’t think I would like it but it’s a really good foundation. Love it
12/04/2019
The foundation of foundation
I bought this foundation from my local chemist, because my first foundation had been discontinued. I didn’t think I would like another foundation as much as my first but Revlon has been a great surprise. This is such great coverage and for the price its amazing. I've now been using it for the past 1-2 years, and i love how it stays on for almost the whole day but isn't cakey at all. Love it!
12/04/2019
Great coverage
Great coverage feels light covers and conceals long lasting great wearing foundation would recommend to any age
11/04/2019
Great coverage
Product has great coverage with the added bonus of sun protection, added ease of applying one product.