Revlon Classic Nail Enamel

3.5 5 0 30 30 Revlon Nail Enamel delivers gorgeous smooth, chip-resistant colour to nails. Promotes smooth application, film levelling, high gloss & water resistance with quick dry time.
Revlon Classic Nail Enamel

17/02/2021
True colour
I owned at least 15 Revlon nails polish, price is affordable than some are nails polish products. Revlon last longer and colours is what you see in the bottles, shines and sturdy.
07/02/2021
A really nice polish
I like the revlon nail polishes they have a great range of colours and apply to the nails well I always use with a base and top coat and have found the polish lasts well. I would definitely recommend these polishes.
12/01/2021
Nail polish
I found this nail polish looked amazing and felt great, dried fast and didn't have an overly strong smell, however I found it chiped off very easily and fast! Would buy again to wear to an event, but wouldn't be practical for a long lasting every day polish
05/01/2021
Revlon
Great nail polish long lasting, and beautiful finish.
11/12/2020
Maravilhoso
Uma textura maravilhosa, uma cobertura excelente, super recomendo, me trouxe uma satisfação imensa, e a cor, acho que melhor não poderia ficar, uso muito e indico pra todo mundo
18/11/2020
Good colour range
Great range of colours and the applicator isn’t bad but it takes a while to dry (smudges easily) and dries up VERY quickly. Would only recommend if you use the same colour a lot otherwise it will dry up before you can use most of it.
06/11/2020
Pretty colours
The shade range is extensive and you can find any colour you are looking for. My only issue is that it is a little bit thin and requires multiple coats to get the desired opacity or a white base coat. Apart from that, it looks stunning.
16/10/2020
Good Quality
this revlon classic enamel nail polish is easy to apply leaves a professional finish people have commented to me how nice my nails look comes in a variety of colours to chose from great high quality product that I would recommend
Nice nail polish
Beautiful colour to wear every day , it lasts couple of days without chipping.
Even Application
I love how this product goes on so evenly! No streaks, no applying multiple coats- a definite favourite.
Beautiful colour choices
The colours are stunning it looks and feels luxe ! However I always end up removing it you need multiple coats and it takes far to long to dry I always end up with dints or scrated
08/10/2020
ok
Needed multiple coats and took a long time to dry. Final result was good and it lasted for a long time on my nails. Overall it's a pretty good option to choose.
08/09/2020
Love the colour
I really like the colour of this nail polish. I find it takes a really long time to fully dry though.
10/08/2020
Ok in a pinch
Tried this nail polish on multiple occasions. It's ok, I find that it marks long after when it should have dried even with a good top coat. Colour selection is ok, it's a good buy when on special but i don't usually purchase other than that.
23/06/2020
Too Runny
I bought 2 bottles- Pink and Mint green. Both require at least 3 coats to show decent colours. It is also streaky no matter how many times I tried to apply on my nails.