3.3 5 0 14 14 Revlon Nail Enamel delivers gorgeous smooth, chip-resistant colour to nails. Promotes smooth application, film levelling, high gloss & water resistance with quick dry time.

15/10/2019
Wonderful nail polish
Great lasting, non chipping, high colour, great colours
01/10/2019
Favorite polish
I wear nail polish almost every week. Reapplying almost weekly. This nail polish dries very fast and only requires two layers to achieve desired colour shown in the bottle. I always to top and base coats as well. The colour usually wears off the tip of my nails rather than getting chipped or marking. My favourite brand to use!
23/08/2019
Loved the extensive colour range and applies very nicely!
04/07/2019
Too pricey for quality
I do enjoy these nail polishes....when they are on sale. I can not justify their full price for the quality. I find I need at least two coats with a top coat to last roughly four days. Great colour selection though!
22/06/2019
Too running
I found I had to put many coats on to eliminate the streaks that were caused by being too watery. It is ashame as I use only Revlon makeup, which I am happy with for many years.
29/05/2019
A Goody, but not a Cheapie
I like this product, but I only buy it when its on sale. The price does not reflect the quality.
24/05/2019
Not good
These nail polishes are just ok, I find that they're a bit watery and they can go on quite streaky. They also tend to chip very easily which is why I don't use them much
26/04/2019
Great Colour Selection
I have tried an assortment of colours over the years but am disappointed that it chips so easily.Love the range of colours but for the price and staying power it fails.
12/04/2019
great color
I always looking for new nail products and I really like this.
10/04/2019
Need a top coat
Needs a protective polish over the top to make it last
07/04/2019
Revlon Classic Nail Enamel
I like the range of colours available and they keep up with the trends, however I found that the nail polish seemed a little too thin in consistency and not as long lasting as I was expecting.
05/04/2019
revlon
Love the color of these nail polishes but I don't think they last very long before they become streaky and cloggy
02/04/2019
Chips very easily
Not long lasting. Chips easily and requires frequent reapplication
01/04/2019
Chips
I have tried many revlon nail polishes and find that they chip quite easily so a top coat is necessary.