4.8 5 0 12 12 Ultra-hydrating lip balm with natural fruit oils for soft, kissable lips. Irresistible fruitful protection with SPF 20. A sheer tint of colour in 6 lovely flavours.
Revlon Kiss Balm with SPF 20

06/03/2020
nice
I've tried 2 out of 3 Revlon kiss lip balms: coconut and peach. I absolutely love them. The coconut has nice aroma and aftertaste is not too sweet. Same with peach one but only it stays light peachy colour on your lips, so if you have dry above lips area it will be not the best choice to use it there )))
14/11/2019
Revlon Kiss Balm
I adore these little beauties. Not only do they have SPF 20 in them but they are fantastic for your lips. I use them constantly and love the strawberry and coconut flavours the most. They are so light on my lips and keep them moisturized and plump all day long. They have a hint of colour to them also which is so pretty and they smell devine. You need to try them lovelies.
05/11/2019
Worlds best lip balm
This is my favourite brand the flavour is good across peach, cherry and apple. I conistently re-purchase this. It is a handbag staple
01/04/2019
Lip Balm / Gloss
Love this stuff, i don't normally use lip balm but this has such a lovely colour and glossiness without stickiness, its soo easy to use every day and leaves lips feeling soft.
06/12/2018
Nice Smell
I love the softness of Revlon Kiss Balm. It is super easy to apply and smells lovely. I have the coconut flavour and I love it. It feels light on my lips and I enjoy using it.
23/10/2018
Another fave of mine.
This lip balm smells amazing I brought the tropical coconut, anything coconut to me is amazing, I highly recommend. It is q very good lip balm. Hydrates my lips well and smells Devine.
27/07/2018
The Revlon Kiss Balm is one of my favorite balms. It adds a light wash of color to the lips and keeps them hydrated! It is an added bonus that this balm comes with a spf of 20! This is one of my favorite products that I use on a daily basis.
30/06/2018
This is my favourite lip balm ever. I have the strawberry one which smells and tastes divine. It also feels super soft on your lips. A definite must have!
23/06/2018
I love these and the fact that they have a dog and come in yummy flavours with a tint of color. They are a bargain when stores have them at 50% off
17/06/2018
Loves theses lip glosses. They feel great on and smell great with a taste. My daughter really loves them too
05/06/2018
Love these lip glosses... I have one in every flavour. The colour lasts for ages and is a really deep colour, unlike other lip glosses of similar types which look pale and boring. Definitely recommend this product!
02/06/2018
I have the coconut one. I really like it. Smells so good. Makes your lips soft and last for a long while
19/08/2018
Have not tried this one would like to try it will have to look out for it
18/07/2018
Não conheço essa marca de produto gostaria de testar.
07/07/2018
My lips are always dry would love to try this instead of lip stick