4.7 5 0 17 17 Ultra-hydrating lip balm with natural fruit oils for soft, kissable lips. Irresistible fruitful protection with SPF 20. A sheer tint of colour in 6 lovely flavours.

01/04/2019
Lip Balm / Gloss
Love this stuff, i don't normally use lip balm but this has such a lovely colour and glossiness without stickiness, its soo easy to use every day and leaves lips feeling soft.
06/12/2018
Nice Smell
I love the softness of Revlon Kiss Balm. It is super easy to apply and smells lovely. I have the coconut flavour and I love it. It feels light on my lips and I enjoy using it.
23/10/2018
Another fave of mine.
This lip balm smells amazing I brought the tropical coconut, anything coconut to me is amazing, I highly recommend. It is q very good lip balm. Hydrates my lips well and smells Devine.
27/07/2018
The Revlon Kiss Balm is one of my favorite balms. It adds a light wash of color to the lips and keeps them hydrated! It is an added bonus that this balm comes with a spf of 20! This is one of my favorite products that I use on a daily basis.
30/06/2018
This is my favourite lip balm ever. I have the strawberry one which smells and tastes divine. It also feels super soft on your lips. A definite must have!
23/06/2018
I love these and the fact that they have a dog and come in yummy flavours with a tint of color. They are a bargain when stores have them at 50% off
17/06/2018
Loves theses lip glosses. They feel great on and smell great with a taste. My daughter really loves them too
05/06/2018
Love these lip glosses... I have one in every flavour. The colour lasts for ages and is a really deep colour, unlike other lip glosses of similar types which look pale and boring. Definitely recommend this product!
02/06/2018
I have the coconut one. I really like it. Smells so good. Makes your lips soft and last for a long while
19/08/2018
Have not tried this one would like to try it will have to look out for it
18/07/2018
Não conheço essa marca de produto gostaria de testar.
07/07/2018
My lips are always dry would love to try this instead of lip stick
22/06/2018
21/06/2018
I have not tried these yet, but will be ordering them. My girls will love these.
12/06/2018
I love revlon lipsticks and I to try their new balm!