Revlon PhotoReady Candid Foundation

4 5 0 21 21 A creamy texture that goes on like a moisturiser then blends invisibly to even out skin tone weightlessly. Keeps skin feeling moisturised all day. Medium buildable coverage, natural finish.
Revlon PhotoReady Candid Foundation

19/01/2021
Great Product
I'm a self confessed makeup junkie and I tried this concealer for quite a few months before it ran out. It's one that I would keep in my bag for touch ups as it does a great job of hiding blemishes and also under eye circles.
25/08/2020
I use two different shades
I enjoy using this foundation. It can appear cakey sometimes so I make sure that my skin is thoroughly hydrated before I use the Candid cream foundation. I build it up in thin layers using a lighter shade around my eyes, cheekbones and tzone to give a brightness to my face. Will buy again.
18/08/2020
Love
I bought this foundation when it was on sale, tried it the next day and loved it so much I went back and bought 4 more while it was on special along with the concealer. It is very light weight, stays on all day and I have honestly fallen in love with it! Would recommend!
18/08/2020
Good coverage
I purchased this when it was half price as I was looking for something that was light but better coverage than a tinted moisturizer. I am so happy with this product, I find I get better coverage if I use moisturizer first, let it dry then apply this in a patting motion. I have a birthmark on my cheek and this covers it perfectly but it doesn’t look or feel like a heavy thick foundation. Highly recommend this product.
16/08/2020
Photo ready
This product is great, only thing is you have to us little as it’s runny and thin. So I find applying twice thinly works well covers well over the face.
15/07/2020
Fair Lady
Purchases this product in the hopes of a light covering easy blending foundation. I was wrong instead I found it dried too quickly, I was not able to spread it to my satisfaction and it dried out my skin leaving me feel flaky.
12/07/2020
Best
This is the best foundation I have used. Blends beautifully.
13/06/2020
It's not the best
I found it to be quite drying to my skin and a little difficult to blend and settled into the fine lines under my eyes. I won't be re purchasing
29/05/2020
Dry skin beware
After looking for a product to create a dewy finish this product left my skin looking uneven and leaving obvious signs of sitting in my pores. It felt more like sunscreen sitting on top of the skin.
25/05/2020
Not bad, when bought for 1/2 price!
Bought & tested this foundation when it was on sale for 1/2 price and I found the results to be okay. The application felt more like a sunscreen than foundation and the wear time wasn't bad. Overall I didn't feel it made my skin look its best, but likely that's due to my skin type. If you have a more oily skin type i'd say this would be a winner!
27/02/2020
Love it!!!
The absolute best foundation ever!! Goes on smooth and doesn't feel cakey
24/01/2020
A great foundation!
This foundation has a nice natural finish to it - has a slight natural sheen and the face does not look flat and matte. It feels like nothing on the skin! Bronzer and blush also blend so smoothly over the top and seems to last longer than with my other more emollient/dewy foundations. Skin looks nice and flawless. It blurs over my pores and doesn't seem to catch on dry patches. Medium coverage, but you can build up a little more coverage in specific areas and it still looks natural. This foundation sets down pretty quickly and doesn't feel like it's going to go anywhere, even without powder, so quite long lasting. Applies nicely with fingers or a makeup sponge, or buffed in with a fluffy or duo fiber brush. I only marked it down to 4 stars because I couldn't get the perfect colour match for my skin.
09/12/2019
Smooth and gentle
Goes on very smoothly then blends very well without thickening or feeling tacky.
23/07/2019
Great concealer for dry skin
I have this in the shade Banana and it is the perfect brightening concealer for undereye and nose area. The concealer is smooth and creamy, easy to apply and does not cling to dry skin or look cakey. It is long wearing and comes in a convenient tube that is easy to carry around.
25/06/2019
My New Favourite
Excellent, easy to use, not to heavy, perfect coverage.