Rimmel Lasting Matte Foundation

1.9 5 0 11 11 This long-lasting, ultra-mattifying, lightweight mousse foundation provides full coverage and blends flawlessly for natural-looking skin and all day shine control.
Rimmel Lasting Matte Foundation

31/03/2021
Not good
I have oily skin so I prefer to use a matte foundation however this one made my skin look and feel dry. It wasn't easy to blend the foundation and I found that it didn't go on evenly. It was patchy and streaky and I found that it faded really quickly. Overall, not a good foundation
17/02/2021
Good Colour but Patchy
I purchased this at one of those half price beauty sales that happen a few times a year. I hadn't tried this foundation from Rimmel before and I have used many others of their's in the past and really find them to be great for the price! Although the shade was a really good match on my skin, once it applied it went all patchy on my neck and would not blend. It was ok on my face, but for some reason it just didn't sit the same on my neck so I had to use another foundation to finish my application which is quite annoying and time consuming when you're in a rush getting ready in the morning. Glad I didn't pay full price for it, but I am still going to use it until it's finished. Just won't purchase again and will stick to other foundations from Rimmel which are way better.
17/11/2020
No no no
This really aint the best foundation at all and I would never recommend to anyone thinking of purchasing it. I actually purchased 3 of them in different shades because I wasn't certain what 1 was my rite shade( turned out none of them was) horrible on the skin feels ruff if that makes sense? And i noticed after having a hot tea this had come.off my skin around my mouth si as you could imagine I looked like a clown lol just glad i was in home at the time, never ever would I purchase again and never would I recommend
15/10/2020
Unwearable
This foundation was difficult to blend into my skin for even coverage. It seemed to oxidise quickly leaving an embarrassing yellow tone. I couldn’t wear it.
30/09/2020
Long-lasting, affordable and it covers up face so good
10/06/2020
Not very long-wearing
I purchased this foundation online, and although the choice of shades were quite good, it didn’t really look great on my complexion. Overall I found it a bit tricky blend and it looks uneven. I also didn’t find it last well during the day, as I was hoping it would be more matte and long lasting.
16/01/2020
Dont Waste Your Money
Not a fan of this foundation. Application was horrid & it felt gritty & caked on compared to other Matte foundations I've worn in the past. Normally a fan of Rimmel but definitely won't be purchasing this one again. Found it wasn't long wearing as well.
15/12/2019
Disappointed
Rimmel usually has amazing products but this foundation was not one of them. The application is horrible whether you use a brush or beauty blender it turns out patchy and slides off the face. The oxidation is terrible and you end up looking like a patchy oompa loompa. Would not recommend!!!
06/09/2019
Poor foundation coverage
Bought this recently and have not been happy with the application and it's not smooth when applying.I would not recommend this at all
17/08/2019
Lasting foundation Rimmel
It did not really suit my skin as my skin is combination and its lasting ability did not make it through the day as I expected. I would like it to be a bit more matt and longer lasting.
28/08/2019
This is another product I would love to test and would really appreciate the chance to test and review.thankyou