1.6 5 0 5 5 This long-lasting, ultra-mattifying, lightweight mousse foundation provides full coverage and blends flawlessly for natural-looking skin and all day shine control.
Rimmel Lasting Matte Foundation

10/06/2020
Not very long-wearing
I purchased this foundation online, and although the choice of shades were quite good, it didn’t really look great on my complexion. Overall I found it a bit tricky blend and it looks uneven. I also didn’t find it last well during the day, as I was hoping it would be more matte and long lasting.
16/01/2020
Dont Waste Your Money
Not a fan of this foundation. Application was horrid & it felt gritty & caked on compared to other Matte foundations I've worn in the past. Normally a fan of Rimmel but definitely won't be purchasing this one again. Found it wasn't long wearing as well.
15/12/2019
Disappointed
Rimmel usually has amazing products but this foundation was not one of them. The application is horrible whether you use a brush or beauty blender it turns out patchy and slides off the face. The oxidation is terrible and you end up looking like a patchy oompa loompa. Would not recommend!!!
06/09/2019
Poor foundation coverage
Bought this recently and have not been happy with the application and it's not smooth when applying.I would not recommend this at all
17/08/2019
Lasting foundation Rimmel
It did not really suit my skin as my skin is combination and its lasting ability did not make it through the day as I expected. I would like it to be a bit more matt and longer lasting.
28/08/2019
This is another product I would love to test and would really appreciate the chance to test and review.thankyou