4.6 5 0 7 7 Rimmel Scandal Eyes Show Off Mascara is the first mascara that combines lash plumping and defining bristles with a unique play-ball brush.
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara

06/01/2020
Rimmel Success
I've tried many mascaras over the years and have to say this has become one of my favorites. Rimmel you make quality makeup at very affordable prices so thank you for that. Scandal mascara gives you beautiful long lashes that lasts all day. No irritation to my eyes and no clumping (winning) just luxurious lashes that look fantastic.
19/11/2019
Perfect mascara
As a makeup artist I'm always willing to try new products. For the price you can't go wrong with these products. Gives a great lash and lasts all day.It is easy to use and has my lashes looking perfect -top and bottom! Doesn't irritate even if I wear contact lenses either.
25/08/2019
Great guns :)
This mascara is great. the brush is a little funny in my opinion, it could be a little thinner. however the actual thinkness of the mascara is good and works reasonably well for the price!
28/04/2019
One of my favourites.
I like this mascara. Gives a good coverage without too much clumping. I did use an eyelash curler before mascara and after the first coat like I usually do. I have been using this mascara for over a year now. The price is reasonable as well.
12/02/2019
great
this product is amazing, leaves my eyes bold and bright
27/09/2013
I love this mascara, I love how it feels on my eyes , I received it in a competition win and cant say anything bad about it
15/07/2013
found that it made my eyes water and left smears of mascara underneath my eyes at the end of the day. a little clumpy and not very plumping. sadly i was a little disappointed with this one!!
03/08/2015
its great!!!!! I would recommend it to all. if your looking to have long voluminous lashes that almost look fake, use this product, it a must have that you can take anywhere with you for all those emergences
02/10/2013
This is an amazing product. Rimmel have the best drug store products
22/09/2013
So conflicted...seems people love it or hate it! I love mascara (its the only cosmetic i use daily) and i have selection of them for all eventualities! What on earth is a play~ball brush?
07/08/2013
Love to hear from ou for a sample. Really want to try this
02/08/2013
I always use mascara, but I still haven`t found one that matches me best. So I`d really appreciate a sample before purchasing it!
05/07/2013
Would like to try this before i buy...i have about 10 mascaras in my kit and none of them are worth what i paid...be curious to try this to compare
01/05/2013
Didn`t work for me :( When I first bought it was too runny so I had to apply several times with a minute wait between applications. Then it became very thick and was falling off my lashes in clumps causing irritation... not gonna buy again for sure
17/03/2013
its a awesome mascara however it is a little pricey for what it claims it does. But hey its worth the try if you have the extra money.