4.5 5 0 38 38 Rimmel Scandal Eyes Show Off Mascara is the first mascara that combines lash plumping and defining bristles with a unique play-ball brush.

25/08/2019
Great guns :)
This mascara is great. the brush is a little funny in my opinion, it could be a little thinner. however the actual thinkness of the mascara is good and works reasonably well for the price!
28/04/2019
One of my favourites.
I like this mascara. Gives a good coverage without too much clumping. I did use an eyelash curler before mascara and after the first coat like I usually do. I have been using this mascara for over a year now. The price is reasonable as well.
12/02/2019
great
this product is amazing, leaves my eyes bold and bright
08/07/2018
I love this mascara! It gives my lashes extra volume! They look longer and thicker! It doesn’t clump either!
27/09/2013
I love this mascara, I love how it feels on my eyes , I received it in a competition win and cant say anything bad about it
15/07/2013
found that it made my eyes water and left smears of mascara underneath my eyes at the end of the day. a little clumpy and not very plumping. sadly i was a little disappointed with this one!!
03/08/2015
its great!!!!! I would recommend it to all. if your looking to have long voluminous lashes that almost look fake, use this product, it a must have that you can take anywhere with you for all those emergences
02/10/2013
This is an amazing product. Rimmel have the best drug store products
22/09/2013
So conflicted...seems people love it or hate it! I love mascara (its the only cosmetic i use daily) and i have selection of them for all eventualities! What on earth is a play~ball brush?
07/08/2013
Love to hear from ou for a sample. Really want to try this
02/08/2013
I always use mascara, but I still haven`t found one that matches me best. So I`d really appreciate a sample before purchasing it!
05/07/2013
Would like to try this before i buy...i have about 10 mascaras in my kit and none of them are worth what i paid...be curious to try this to compare
01/05/2013
Didn`t work for me :( When I first bought it was too runny so I had to apply several times with a minute wait between applications. Then it became very thick and was falling off my lashes in clumps causing irritation... not gonna buy again for sure
17/03/2013
its a awesome mascara however it is a little pricey for what it claims it does. But hey its worth the try if you have the extra money.
03/03/2013
i bought this abd had really high expectations--which unfortunately the mascara didint live up to :( . my lashes werent as plump as i expected and now as the bottle is coming to an end my lashes get clumpy so i have to throw it out.wont be buying again.