3.2 5 0 5 5 Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Lip Colour, a liquid lipstick with high-intensity colour, velvety matte finish, and a long-lasting, comfortable wear. Boldness that stays on up to 12 hours. Stay Matte delivers full coverage in one stroke that's kiss-proof, touch-proof, and waterproof while also being unbelievably comfortable and lightweight.
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Lip Colour

19/11/2019
I love it
I can’t tell you how much I love this, it actually stays on all day at work, I don’t reapply but it stains my lips just enough. Does not dry either, best product ever! Super pigmented, will not dry your lips out, and will stay put until you remove it! Easily taken off with micellar water at the end of the day
04/11/2019
Best liquid lipstick eva!
i fall in love with this liquid lipstick the 1st time i purchased this, i love the shade Be My Baby, is the most beautiful nude pink colour i ever had. The lipstick wont budge even after food and drinks. it will stay put through out the day. easy to clean too, need to use make up removal though.
04/07/2019
Super Duper Matte!!
These are super matte lippies and are drying. Very similar to Australis Veloulips. The pigment is very bold, and they are easy to apply. For me, I just use a plain lip balm before applying these and then finish with a gloss to stop them drying out and it makes them last longer throughout the day. They have a good variety of shades to choose from.
21/03/2019
Definitely need a gloss
This product is very drying. It made my lips very dry and also started to pill off. It was more like dried paint that lipstick.
04/03/2019
Too dry
Wasn’t happy with this product. Made my lips feel soooo dry. I would recommend this product if you have super moist lips