4.5 5 0 16 16 To mattify your complexion and as finishing touch over your foundation, there’s nothing like Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder. Try it once and you won’t want to go without it. The ultimate essential in your beauty bag.
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder

21/01/2020
Value for money powder
Rimmel is a trusted brand and this powder is proof. Natural color with a true matte finish. Easy to use and great for travel. Great value for money and no real fragrance so good for sensitive skin.
15/12/2019
Matte finish is amazing
This matte finish powder is amazing and definitely stands up against the matte finishing powders you find at sephora. The shade is amazing and doesn't cling to dry spots leaving a flawless full cover finish. Definitely would recommend as a more budget buy.
10/12/2019
Great coverage
I use this daily, great product would recommended. Does not make you look to powdery and is great for use with foundation under or by itself.
09/12/2019
My go to powder
I love the stay matte foundation, so of course I had to try the powder as well. I have never looked back and have no interest in using any other powder now, I absolutely love the matte finish and the way that it lasts on my skin.
19/11/2019
Good product
One of my favourite beauty product.Doesnt make my skin dry and great coverage.
14/11/2019
The best
Hands down the best powder ever. Leaves skin silky smooth and no wrinkled lines
14/11/2019
Love!
Use this powder everyday. Takes away the shine and covers well with minimal powder.
13/11/2019
Great powder
Perfect for those who want to use minimal make up but want great coverage. Does not make my skin look dry.
13/11/2019
My daily
I actually use this powder daily. I love it. nice finish and easy to use.
12/11/2019
great product
Fantastic product and super price. Found it light and doesn't cake. Blends well and you don't need heaps of product. Lasts for ages and absorbs surface oils well. I use this daily and prefer it to some of the more expensive brands
10/11/2019
Absolutely love this product discovered it few years back and have used it religiously ever since sits perfectly over my makeup and doesn't look cakey
07/11/2019
Go to finishing product!
Love this powder. Perfect finishing touch to my daily make up routine. Light bronze dusting gives a sun kissed look without the sun.
05/11/2019
Nice matte finish
Great Powder. Does the job nice matte finish no need to reapply. Good for my oily skin.
04/11/2019
Just not for me
i have combination skin, mostly oily skin. i bought it and try it after many people talked about how good this Rimmel stay matte is. with affordable price it will give the matte finish, but i guess this didnt work for me. my foundation crumble and patchy. will not reccomend
30/10/2019
Great matte finish
Love this pressed powder, only con is that I wish that it Came with more product inside especially for the price. I purchase this whenever it’s on sale at major supermarkets. Great colour to put over my foundation to set it.