Rimmel Super Gel Nail Polish

4.8 5 0 15 15 Gel like finish without a UV light.
Rimmel Super Gel Nail Polish

06/11/2020
Beautiful colours
There is a large share range with stunning colours and the nail polish dries relatively quickly giving of a gel like look. I always get compliments when i have this on.
03/10/2020
great product
I love Rimmel Super Gel Nail Polish not only does it come in a large variety of colours but it is a high quality product. Easy to apply need at least 2 coats nice shiny finish long lasting and doesn't chip
07/08/2020
salon quality
I have RocknRoll and Urban Affair shades and I love that they have such great colour payoff even after one coat. Urban Affair is my favourite nude that matches my skin colour. Long-lasting and has a nice sheen to it.
02/06/2020
Beautiful nails
I am a regular user of this nail polish. My nails always look beautiful and they last well for a least a week. I also use the Rimmel Super Gel Topcoat. I have found that I need to remove my polish within four days as it effects my own nails, not sure if it is the product itself or my nails. I will continue to use this product for its durability, luster and cost.
29/09/2019
SUPERB!!
In my opinion, Super Gel Polish is the alternative to gel nails, they're cheaper and easy to use at your own convenience. Can't fix perfection and I would recommend this to anyone wanting a cheaper alternative to salon nails.
23/08/2019
Pleased!
Provides great colour pay off and is a great substitute for real gel nails.
24/07/2019
THE BEST
Of all the brands out there Rimmel is the absolute top of the stack for me and my go to polish. The colours are fun and original and the staying power is in the top fives. A definate staple in my nail drawer.
06/07/2019
Long Lasting!
The Super Gel nail polish offers a great range of shades to choose from. I really like this salmon pink. It's a lovely every day colour and you only need two coats to get it looking nice. The formula is pretty good too, it lasts about a week or more before chipping away at the tips. Good value for money too!
29/05/2019
This is a great polish, usually one coat will do depending how dark the colour and not overpriced at all. The brush is a great shape too.
26/05/2019
Excellent
I find it stays on longer without chipping compared to other nail polish brands
10/04/2019
Great nail polish
I love this nail polish, dries fast and is very glossy. After only two applications the color comes fully through
10/04/2019
Wonderful product
I love this quick drying polish. So glossy and a great colour range.
04/04/2019
When you need your nails done and FAST!
Rimmel Super Gel is the best! Nice and thick and glides on fast and smooth. Dries fast. I always use the clear for the base and then a couple of coats to keep my nails looking like a professional did them. Affordable too! I have a few signature colours I love.
02/04/2019
Great Nail polosh
Was pleasantly surprised how easy this product was to apply. Very reasonable price. Normal Polish does not last on my nails, this one lasted 10 days 😀✅
05/04/2019
I have used Rimmel products in the past and found them good value for money. I have not yet tried this nail polish but am interesting in trying it as my nails look terrible at the moment from scrubbing the bath and they need some R & R!!!