4.2 5 0 37 37 Sakata Rice Crisps are perfectly seasoned to deliver a taste sensation that's so deliciously light, they will melt in your mouth. Carefully crafted using Australian grown rice and ensuring no artificial flavours, colours or MSG. These are similar to prawn chips from your local Chinese takeaway, but even better! These snacks come in Honey Soy or Sweet Chilli & Sour Cream.
Sakata Rice Crisps

21/10/2020
Light crisps
I love these crisps! They are so light and delicious on flavour (both flavours are excellent). Easily could eat a bag with no second thought. Yum!
05/12/2019
Super tasty
omg these are delicious!! i bought the honey soy ones but will be trying the others as well.. so much lighter than potato chips and just yum.. Honey soy is amazing. My daughter has taken them to kindy They’re like prawn crackers! Not enough taste in honey soy thou but still yummy
09/06/2019
Great snack
These are super delicious, they're crunchy and have a great range of flavours. You can eat them on their own or with a sandwich
23/10/2018
Great texture & flavour
My boys and I have tried these rice crisps and we all loved them. They are very light, the texture great as is the flavour. I'll definitely be purchasing these again.
23/10/2018
Another family favourite..
This has become another family favourite. The flavour is so delicious and texture of the crisps is like eating the old prawn chips. Love these..
28/09/2018
Delicious crunchy snacks
Love the crunch and flavour of these. Can’t stop at one. They don’t last long in my home. ⭐️
22/08/2018
Completely yummy alternative to chips
These have become a firm favourite in our house, so much so, I serve small bowls of them or we eat the entire bag in one sitting. The taste combinations are lovely and they are so light and delicious. Such a nice alternative to potato chips.
10/08/2018
So light and yum - although doesn't have as much flavour as you would hope for!
08/08/2018
These are a great alternative to potato chips. I tried the sweet chilli and sour cream and thought they were very tasty.
06/08/2018
Perfect for little ones. Honey Soy was in particular delicious! Good value for money -nice change from the regular products.
11/07/2018
These are delicious! They are a great alternative to standard chips. They satisfy the crunch of chips but are light in texture and full of flavour. Highly recommend.
28/06/2018
These are not too bad, a good alternative to potato chips. Only negative is the flavour is not evenly spread on the rice crisps.
28/06/2018
Love these! Super light and crunchy. I prefer Honey Soy over the Sweet Chilli flavour. I like to use them as a crunchy little cup that you can add dips and other nibbles to.
25/06/2018
Very light and crispy. Full of flavour. Both flavours are a hit in our household and will be buying again.
20/06/2018
These are very light rice crackers, both texture wise and flavour wise. I would prefer a little more flavour to be honest, I found them a little bland. I think these would be too delicate to use with a dip, too. A nice change though if you're looking for something specifically lighter.