4 5 0 3 3 The Sally Hansen Insta-Dri + Crayola Collection transports you back to that care-free time of coloring with crayons and sketching out vibrant creations. Insta-Dri fast-dry nail polish is formulated with a base and top coat for extended wear and stunning shine all in one coat! Features a unique brush that contours to the nail for a smooth, easy application. Available in several specially designed shades inspired directly by the Crayola crayon colours we all know and love.

24/07/2019
Goes on like a DREAM!
I love this brand. It applies nicely, lasts for ages, and it doesn't chip and crack. I loved that it's thick and it literally needs one or two coats, not like the other brands that you need to apply 4 or 5 coats to get the look.
24/07/2019
Quick dry and super shiny
Just recently bought this insta-dri and it does take a few minutes to dry so not super instant but well enough. the effect is super glossy could have gone without a top coat. The bottle is a little awkward and the applicator is perfection on most nails but the pinky needs a little care.
01/05/2019
Good quality for a reasonable price.
I cannot tell the difference between this and far more expensive nail polishes. It goes on smoothly, covers with only one or two coats, looks really glossy and professional, and doesn’t chip easily. The range of colours is not extensive—but that is probably more due to the fact that the chemist I go to does not doesn’t carry all the colours in the range—however the colours are a bit different to the usual run of colours in nail polishes and the three I’ve tried I’ve absolutely loved.Also, as promised, it dries virtually instantly.