Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Crayola Nail Colour

4.1 5 0 8 8 The Sally Hansen Insta-Dri + Crayola Collection transports you back to that care-free time of coloring with crayons and sketching out vibrant creations. Insta-Dri fast-dry nail polish is formulated with a base and top coat for extended wear and stunning shine all in one coat! Features a unique brush that contours to the nail for a smooth, easy application. Available in several specially designed shades inspired directly by the Crayola crayon colours we all know and love.
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Crayola Nail Colour

06/03/2021
Good nail polish
I have used this nail polish on my toenails and it's really good. Need to coats and dried really quick. I used a top coat over the top as I always do so that it lasts longer.
23/01/2021
Doesn't last long
After receiving this nail polish as a gift from a friend, I honestly found it not so great.. Even though the colour was nice, It was always chipping and flaking off... On the other hand, it was easy to apply, it might work best with a clear top coat...
24/09/2020
Perfect
I love Sally Hanson such a high quality brand I found this Sally Hansen Insta-Dri nail polish to be perfect love the colour easy to apply and dries quickly which is a must have
13/04/2020
Perfect 10
I have to say this is my go-to brand. This is polish that gets you out of the door when you realize that you need to be somewhere and want to get a bit more put together. By the time you finish one hand the other hand has dried. It is very quick to dry and has a large variety of colours. It also last very long without chipping.
24/07/2019
Goes on like a DREAM!
I love this brand. It applies nicely, lasts for ages, and it doesn't chip and crack. I loved that it's thick and it literally needs one or two coats, not like the other brands that you need to apply 4 or 5 coats to get the look.
24/07/2019
Quick dry and super shiny
Just recently bought this insta-dri and it does take a few minutes to dry so not super instant but well enough. the effect is super glossy could have gone without a top coat. The bottle is a little awkward and the applicator is perfection on most nails but the pinky needs a little care.
01/05/2019
Good quality for a reasonable price.
I cannot tell the difference between this and far more expensive nail polishes. It goes on smoothly, covers with only one or two coats, looks really glossy and professional, and doesn’t chip easily. The range of colours is not extensive—but that is probably more due to the fact that the chemist I go to does not doesn’t carry all the colours in the range—however the colours are a bit different to the usual run of colours in nail polishes and the three I’ve tried I’ve absolutely loved.Also, as promised, it dries virtually instantly.
25/08/2020
I've got a few of the other Insta-Dry colours. I can't wait to see this in the shops so that I can try it out. The silver colour looks just like that coveted silver crayon from the Crayola set I had as a kod!