4.6 5 0 17 17 This ultimate chip-resistant nail polish, Miracle Gel, is the original no UV light at-home gel polish. The longer lasting manicure.

6/07/2019
Super Shiny & Lasts Ages!
These Gel polishes are awesome! I have so many of them and love the finish they give my nails. You only need one quick coat and the formula is super pigmented and looks shiny and fresh even once fully dried and lasts weeks!
30/05/2019
I love this range. Makes your nails look they’re done in a salon. I especially like the nude colours! So chic looking!
10/04/2019
Makes nails nice and shiny
product is amazing, makes nails look amazing the result looks very professional
4/04/2019
Miracle Gel yes yes yes!
I love Sally Hansen Miracle Gel nail polish. Many great colours and the top coat clear goes on fast and dries fast. Your nails look like you have had a professional nail manicure. Your nails keep the shine all the time until you need a change. Mine have lasted up to a month without chips.
19/03/2019
Leaves a lovely shine
This is a really good product for an at home manicure or pedicure. I found that the nail polish has a lovely shine similar to that of a professional manicure however it did start to peel 3 or 4 days in.
14/03/2019
Best nailpolish ever
I love all Sally Hanson products. The gel nailpolish is easy to use, dont need the lamp and the colours are amazing. It looks and holds like shellac
8/03/2019
Love the fact there is so many colours and its just like you have been to a salon. Love the finish. it dosnt go clumpy.
Sally Hansen Miracle Gel
I have this product in many colours. I have tried other gel nail polishes and have never been as satisfied as the Sally Hansen brand. They lasts longer and the shine is amazing. Especially when you compare to the Revlon Gel Polish. I am always getting comments on he cobalt blue shade as it stands out and looks amazing. the only issue it dries very slowly and i an be very impatient at times.
Real salon quality
Looks like I got gel nails done professionally, really good finish and lasts on me for 7-9 days with no chipping!!! if I wear gloves when cleaning/ washing dishes etc. I decided to buy this after getting sick of paying a lot of money at salons, and well worth it. Also more affordable than some high end brand stuff but rivals on quality.
Stays perfect for days
I have been using assorted Sally Hansen Miracle Gel products for a few years now and i find that it would have to be the best nail polish in the market. The polish lasts for about 4-5 days without chipping. Has some really gorgeous colours to chose from. Totally recomend these polishes
7/03/2019
Expensive for Mediocore Results.
Have trialled this Product more than once and found that for the Price paid the Quality of Product could be improved... On the Three occasions tried, using a new color each Time, I found the Product was Gluggy.... & Looked messy.. Had a Professional Nail Technician use it on my Nails and they like wise found it to be Gluggy... I can only give this a middle rating as this Brand of Product is not consistent in its Quality or Durability...
5/03/2019
Sally Hansen Miracle Gel
I have been using Sally Hansen for a couple of years. I find the product very good and usually lasts about a week, even if I don't use gloves when doing the dishes. A couple of the paler colors seem a little thin and need 3 coats but I find this nail Polish a very satisfactory outcome after previously having my nails done by a professional for many years. 😊
Good but not great
I am very rough on my hands and nails and therefore this doesn't last as long as i'd expect, usually lasting 2-3 days before it chips.
Perfect home manicure
Application is made easy by the new style bush, the bristles are broad and flat instead of the usual narrow pointy brush. The polish goes on smoothly, mostly only needing one sweep of the brush per nail. When the polish dries, it gives a distinct, solid colour to the nail, unlike the transparent colours I used to use. I want my nails to look long, without the white nail tips showing under the polish. This is the only brand of nail polish I will buy now. I am so pleased that I am gradually replacing each of the colours in my manicure box with Sally Hansen Miracle Gel.
Fabulous
I use the polish all the time. Base coat then 2 layers of the gel nail polish making sure you let each application dry properly in between then finish off with the Sally Hansen Gel topcoat, usually last me 5-7 days but I have had it last longer. There are lots of colours to choose from.