4.5 5 0 22 22 Made with our famous layer-upon-layer pastry, each Sara Lee Danish has 96 layers of buttery goodness in every bite! A delicious treat for the whole family to enjoy, made with velvety custard, right here in NSW, Australia. Perfect for afternoon tea or dessert with ice cream.
Sara Lee Frozen Custard Danish

24/11/2020
Delicious, crunchy on the outside, silky smooth gooey on the inside
24/11/2020
I'll start with YUM. The pastry wasn't quite flaky as depicted and promised, but it was nice & buttery, even if a little doughy. The custard was smooth & creamy and complimented the texture of the pastry & crunch from the slithered almonds. Almonds should be across the entire danish, not just the middle. Colour of custard was pale compared to the pic on pack. Overall not too sweet. Pricey & wouldn't feed 6 at our place, but a lovely treat to buy on special. Made in AU with at least 82% AU ingredients. Recycle noted on the box, but no info on the foil. No Health Star Rating either. Has Veg Margarine & Gum, but what about the gelatine? Is this meat based? Baked for approx 40mins till centre was hot, but pastry was still a little pale.
22/11/2020
A crispy pastry with nice custard and lovely almonds. An plain and easy to heat treat for the family.
19/11/2020
I really enjoyed the Sara Lee Frozen Custard Danish, it was delicious, the custard was a great consistency and there was a great balance of flavours. My oven runs hot but 30 mins wasn't enough to heat it thoroughly, just popped it in the microwave to finish it off, it didn't affect the quality of it. It went really nicely with ice cream but was just as good on it's own. I would say it was on the smaller side for 6 servings. I would say it was similar to other bakery style Danishes but with the convenience of being able to whip one out from the freezer.
18/11/2020
We love Danish Custards and always order some at popular restaurants as a treat. This one you can treat yourselves at home! Yay! Just as good, portions are nice too. Value for money!
17/11/2020
The pastry and custard centre were nice. It was a little bit sickly for me. The custard was quite thick/clotted rather than being runny at all. Not something I would buy again given other choices available in the supermarket. But nice for a change.
16/11/2020
I tried this Hot and cold both very nice but I think i defiently prefer it cold with some home made vanilla ice-cream. It has nice buttery flaky Pastry with a nice thick custard which isnt to sweet. Kinda stodgy amount of flaked almonds for my liking but still a awesome dessert, only downfall for me it definetly would not fed my big family so id have to buy 2 so I wouldnt buy it all the time because it is pritty expensive.
16/11/2020
I liked the Sara Lee Frozen Custard Danish, I would have preferred just pastry over almonds being scattered on top as a topping. The almonds were a little inconsistently distributed, one end had plenty and the other end had none. On a whole the Sara Lee Frozen Custard Danish was a nice sweet treat to have from time to time.
15/11/2020
This danish has a crispy, buttery pastry and a creamy, vanilla flavoured custard filling. It is easy to heat in the oven and has a fresh pastry scent once baked. I enjoyed the flavour of the custard filling which wasn’t too sweet. This danish is great for morning and/or afternoon tea with a cup of tea or coffee. I think it is also good value when you want a quick oven baked treat.
14/11/2020
We absolutely LOVED this. The pastry is so, so flakey and buttery. The custard is creamy with a lovely flavour of vanilla and fresh cream. Perfect amount of sweetness. A generous sprinkle of flaked almonds on the top adds a nice crunch. This has become one of my favourite frozen desserts!
12/11/2020
Hubby and I really enjoyed this I thought it might be to sweet but it was actually perfect maybe a little to much custard for my taste highly recommend though
12/11/2020
The custard tasted unusual, very artificial and full of sugar - not how a traditional danish should be. The pastry, however was yummy.
12/11/2020
This Custard Danish by Sara Lee is very tasty. The buttery pastry is perfect and flakey. The custard is rich and velvety but not overly sweetened. Super quick to bake and comes out perfect every time. Love that is it Australian made (NSW) with 82% Australian ingredients.
12/11/2020
Creamy and warm this delicious dessert warms the belly and comforts the soul keeping you feeling yummy and delicious.
12/11/2020
The packaging was beautiful, it was very easy to make because of simple instructions, the pastry was flaky and buttery and has that nice crunch, almond flakes on top of pastry was adding more flavour and texture to the dessert. Custard has nice thick consistency and was not overly sweet. Overall the dessert was a hit in my family and I enjoyed it a lot. It can be served hot or cold which is a bonus because I can have this in any season. A thumbs up from me.