4.9 5 0 14 14 Sard Power sctively lifts protein, grease and coloured stains! Effective in all wash temperatures and safe for whites and colours.

08/11/2019
Just in time for toilet training lol
Great easy to use product Good value for money Easy spray Head Lifts stains in 1 wash
08/11/2019
Brilliant
This is the only stain removing product. I have used it for years and it has never harmed my clothes or machines. It is very good. It is especially good at removing blood. It is also so easy to use that my husband can use it!
07/11/2019
Stubborn armpit stains
Kills Oder and removes the stain on my husbands uniform, use prior to putting in the wash it’s great!
A+ product
We love this product ! Especially with little ones in the household using this in our white washes makes all the difference ! Can’t fault it.
Clean wash
Wonderful really brightens fabrics brings clothes back to new
The best!
A trustworthy and very effective product for removing even the most stubborn stains. I can always rely on Sard from food stains to blood it's my go to laundry Stain remover.
03/11/2019
Best stain remover
I love this product especially since becoming a mum :) gets all stains out
03/11/2019
Only stain remover I will use.
I've tried a few other brands and this is now the only stain remover I will use. Always get stains out.
31/10/2019
Great Value
Great to get stains out of the white school shirts and keeps them looking new.
30/10/2019
Long time Sard buyer
Love this product. I am a long time Sard product purchaser and I would recommend this product!
29/10/2019
Stains be gone!
Always use this product. Don't bother looking at any other brand.
29/10/2019
Works
Works really well.very reliable. Always stock up when half price
24/10/2019
Wonderful Sard
Great product to remove stains, even beetroot which I have stained my top with and panicked that it wouldnt come out, but it did
24/10/2019
Unbeatable stain removal
I stumbled upon this fabulous product on special last week. I always used to use Sard as my stain removal spray, but I have to admit to having switched to supermarket brands in an attempt to save money. I thought the plain label items were just as good, until I tried Sard again. Wow! My whites had stains removed that have been there for a few weeks. This is definitely stronger than some of the other offerings out there. As long as I can find it at a good price, I will definitely be switching back.