2.4 5 0 5 5 A root cover spray that works in an instant. Spray onto styled hair. Washes out in 1 shampoo. Reusable for up to 25 applications.

10/07/2019
Great quick fix
I bought this to get longer between reapplying my colour to cover grey regrowth and it is perfect for that. I just spray down my centre parting and along my front hair line perfect job done in seconds.
5/06/2019
not what I expected
I shook the can and it just sprayed so fast I couldn't control the output of the contents. The color that came out did not match what was on the can it was suppose to be the dark blonde and it was darker then that.
25/05/2019
Root retoucher
Firstly there are no instructions on the bottle , never used before! Seems very messy , colour on face and vanity ! Don’t know if I would buy again !! Only bought and used today
17/05/2019
Didn't work
Really disappointed, the colour was not nice, it was so messy, it was expensive and I was very unhappy with the results. Wouldn't buy this product again.
2/05/2019
Too messy
I tried this product as an alternative to the L'oreal equivalent and I did not like it. When I sprayed it on my hair, specks of the product ended up on my face. I would not recommend this product as during the day, if you touch your hair, the product ends up on your hands and face.