4.3 5 0 78 78 Safely clean all of your cookware with these long-lasting, durable and non-scratch scrubbing sponges!
Scotch-Brite Stay Clean No Scratch Scrub Sponge 2 pk

16/06/2019
Terrible
Can’t believe this product is rated so highly. Sponge disintegrates after a few uses, purple dye appears on dishes and I don’t find the spots do a good enough job of cleaning. Tea stains are a result of the sponge not seeming to grip. My brother also dislikes them & doesn’t think dishwashing liquid lathers enough in this sponge. I actually had an unopened pack go mouldy which 3m kindly replaced. I couldn’t recommend these. Nice colours (along with the green)
04/10/2018
sponge
I use these all the time and have done for a few years now. It is a great sponge and lasts well compared to some others.
26/06/2018
I have used a lot of Scotch-Brite products in the past but I love that they have started coming out with more of a variety of options when it comes to their sponges.
13/06/2018
I purchased these sponges after a disappointing experience with some purchased from ALDI where the sponge half separated from the scrubbing half shortly after being used & some particles from the sponge came off onto what I was washing leaving blue specks all over it. I can say that I haven't experiences any such problem with these & would buy again because they perform as advertised & didn't let me down. Good quality product.
17/03/2018
Very durable and lasts a long time. Does a great job
22/11/2017
This is the only brand of scratch scrub sponges I use. They work very well while cleaning dishes and many surfaces in my home. I have used them for more than 15 years.
18/10/2017
I like these as they don't fall apart like the others do when you use them so they last longer and no scratching either.
10/02/2015
je le conseille ce produit je l'adore il est performant et ne grafigne pas les poeles!!
18/01/2015
It is a very good sponge to use it will not scratch your pots and does not trap food. Less of a smell left on sponge.
21/11/2014
I recommend this product 100% I have been buying it for a while and it is really good.
09/11/2014
Great for washing dishes and non stick things, worth the money. Scotch brite is a great brand
06/10/2014
Handy having the sponge and scourer together. Scourer is great for non-stick pots and pans - doesn't scratch. Lasts a lot longer than other scourers & sponges.
02/10/2014
Excellent product If u have a house hold of boys I highly recommend this
01/10/2014
Absolutely well worth investing in the scotchbrite no scrub sponges
05/09/2014
THe first one in the packet was really quite good - the sponge is the cellulose type that I like, and the scrubbing side cleans without scratching. However, the scrubbing side fell off the second one within a couple of days of use. I contacted the manufacturer, who replaced it after I supplied photographic evidence.