Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste

4.7 5 0 57 57 New Sensodyne Repair & Protect contains NovaMin technology, originally developed to help stimulate bone regeneration, which seeks out the areas of teeth that are sensitive. The NovaMin technology forms a tooth-like layer over exposed dentine which is approximately 50% harder than healthy dentine helping to continually repair and protect with twice daily brushing.
Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste

01/02/2021
Top Toothpaste
Love the clean and fresh feeling this leaves me with. Teeth feel generally cleaner after a weeks use. The whitening added is just a bonus.
13/11/2020
Sensodyne repair and protect
This toothpaste is quite nice. I’m not a sufferer of sensitive teeth but my husband is and he likes it. A couple of things I’d prefer is more a minty flavour and flip top lid instead of a screw top.
28/09/2020
sensodyne
sensodyne repair and protect is quite gentle on teeth and gums. I don't know if it's a placebo although I seem to think cold water is more tolerable after using this toothpaste in comparison to others.
23/12/2019
Sensodyne repair & protect toothpaste
I love Sensodyne repair and protect. I was having some sensitivity problems with my teeth and asked my dentist what I should try. I was informed to try Sensodyne repair and protect. It really does work and it works fast and noticed my teeth are more white. I would definitely recommend trying Sensodyne repair and protect if anyone has sensitive teeth.
17/12/2019
Excellent for sensitive teeth
Very good toothpaste for sensitive teeth Tried and it works particularly well, highly recommended
29/11/2019
Started using this when I had over sensitive teeth. Couldn't believe how quickly it started to relieve the pain. I always have a tube handy and even just run directly on an over sensitive area for almost instant help
20/10/2019
Good for sensitive teeth
I've used this toothpaste for a number of years to treat sensitive teeth. It works, and I can confidently recommend it. Would be nice to have it made in the blue gel form though, I am not a fan of 'white' toothpaste.
23/08/2019
Works
Love the fresh taste and works to reduce teeth sensitivity
19/03/2019
Sensodyne repair and protect toothpaste
I decided to purchase this product in what I thought would be a vain attempt to alleviate the sudden tooth sensitivity I experienced. Much to my joy and relief after only two days most of the pain has been aleaveated. After a week of sleepless nights and almost willing to take a pair of pliers to my teeth I was more than satisfied with the result.Recomended.
08/12/2015
Can't live with out this product it takes the sensitivity away immediately.
03/03/2014
My dentist recommended this when I mentioned I had sensitive teeth and gum. Never experienced the sensitivity since using it.
16/07/2013
I always use this toothpaste it is expensive but affective.
06/07/2013
i love this product. leaves my teeth feeling clean. would recommend to everyone who suffers from sensitive teeth :)
21/06/2013
I love this product! Of a winter`s morning I have particularly sensitive teeth
01/10/2013
I have used Sensodyne for years and it definitely works the best to help treat tooth sensitivity. Highly reccomended.