Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste

4.7 5 0 57 57 New Sensodyne Repair & Protect contains NovaMin technology, originally developed to help stimulate bone regeneration, which seeks out the areas of teeth that are sensitive. The NovaMin technology forms a tooth-like layer over exposed dentine which is approximately 50% harder than healthy dentine helping to continually repair and protect with twice daily brushing.
Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste

08/06/2013
Please add your comments about Sensodyne Repair
02/05/2013
I have been using this tooth paste for over a year now, it has really helped with my sensitivity. It does cost a bit more but what price do you pay for comfort.
01/05/2013
I had to use this after I had a filling put in and it was my savior. My teeth ended up so sensitive and this was the only product that helped calm them so I could continue eating and drinking normally.
19/04/2013
My hubby uses this because his teeth are very sensitive, works great and worth paying more for.
17/04/2013
foudnthis product amazing clean taste felt great and has helped my senstive teeth emmensly much better than ormal sensodyne
16/04/2013
Works wonders! I all of a sudden had a sensitive tooth went out to get on top of it and it was gone the next day! I really recommend!
14/03/2013
Great for the teeth, leave the pearls sparkling and my teeth arent so sensative after brushing them with sensodyne
08/03/2013
Great product but so expensive. Always have to get on sale!
06/03/2013
worked a treat when it was dentist time. neither my husband or i had any sensitivity when our dentist poked & prodded like we usually do. would definitely recommend for sensitive teeth.
30/01/2013
Would like to try before buying to verify the advertisements
30/01/2013
Sensodyne Repair & Prtoect really works if you brush twice daily which I do.
15/01/2013
I have very sensitive teeth and this Sensodyne Repair will be a big help especially for my gums and teeth, I will be able to drink an eat what I like. This will be great! Would love to try this out. Thanks Amanda van Vuuren
12/01/2013
Works fantastic for sensitive teeth. My teeth don`t feel clean for as long as Colgate Total but I will continue to use Sensodyne Repair and Protect because it works on my teeth`s sensitivity.
11/01/2013
I have used this toothpaste for about 6 months, I found that it is much more effective than the other brands. It really makes eating and drinking hot and cold food more enjoyable, it tastes better. It leaves my mouth feeling fresher for much longer.
10/01/2013
My dentist recommended this to me as my enamel is rather worn away. While I don`t know the effect it has had there, it has been brilliant for my sensitive teeth! It works like a charm, I won`t be changing toothpastes any time soon.