4.4 5 0 5 5 Sirena’s chunk style tuna combined with a mix of hearty legumes.

10/12/2019
Good Protein source
Very quick option for lunch and very filling for me however my husband would require 2 of them to fill him up and could probably do with a cheaper price point.
01/12/2019
Lunch on the go
I’m always looking for healthy lazy lunch ideas. Love this product. Good shelf life so a staple in the cupboard. Ready to chuck in the lunch box, easy to open and no prep required before eating makes it a perfect work lunch. High in protein and nutritionally good. The flavour is great and not too salty. The packaging keeps the product integrity and when opening it’s not mushy like some other brands.
28/11/2019
Convenient!
Such a great lunch item. It's super convenient, tastes great and is a much healthier option than most quick lunch options!
26/11/2019
Sirena Tuna & Beans
Sirena Tuna & Beans are so convenient for a quick lunch on the run.Small enough to keep one in my handbag. Much healthier and cheaper then takeaway. Tastes nice and love the idea of a spoon included.
18/11/2019
Mexican fiesta
Great for taking in the handbag for a snack anytime in the go or taking it to work for lunch. I like that i don’t need to take crackers with it. I add a little Tabasco or sweet chilli for extra bite!