4.2 5 0 11 11 Sirena’s chunk style tuna combined with a mix of hearty legumes.
Sirena Tuna & Beans

07/08/2020
Quick, wholesome snack
This is a great quick snack or meal for on the go. It comes a decent sized tin and contains tuna chunks with mixed legumes. I found it just a bit sweet for my liking and prefer the Sirena tuna on its own. However overall this is a good product to keep in the pantry, when you need a high fibre and high protein snack.
26/02/2020
Tuna and beans
Such a great snack and i put these in my kids lunchboxes for school. A great change for them and great choice in flavours
22/01/2020
Didn’t like this at all.
My mum purchased a couple of these some time ago and gave one to me to try. I didn’t like it at all. Just did not enjoy the taste of this product. Disappointed and would not buy. I would prefer to make my own with a different brand of tuna and beans.
19/12/2019
Nice little snack!
Sirena is my favorite brand of tuna. It's well and above any other brand with it's texture, taste and quality. This mix with beans is a great little snack and works well together. Definitely would recommend this to anyone.
17/12/2019
Tuna and beans
I love this for lunch. I just add crunchy bread and tomato. Very filling and it’s definitely satisfies my hunger. Great for kids lunches.
17/12/2019
Tasty and convenient
This bean and tuna combo is absolutely delicious and extremely satisfying. It is a perfect size for lunch just by itself, or mixed with a bowl of lettuce for a larger meal. It is extremely convenient, as it comes with a fork and requires no preparation. I always keep some stored in the cupboard and simply throw one in my bag if I have to leave home in a hurry and have no time to prepare a meal. Also perfect for long car trips, I like to take this as a much cheaper (and healthier) lunch alternative to stopping at roadside restaurants.
10/12/2019
Good Protein source
Very quick option for lunch and very filling for me however my husband would require 2 of them to fill him up and could probably do with a cheaper price point.
01/12/2019
Lunch on the go
I’m always looking for healthy lazy lunch ideas. Love this product. Good shelf life so a staple in the cupboard. Ready to chuck in the lunch box, easy to open and no prep required before eating makes it a perfect work lunch. High in protein and nutritionally good. The flavour is great and not too salty. The packaging keeps the product integrity and when opening it’s not mushy like some other brands.
28/11/2019
Convenient!
Such a great lunch item. It's super convenient, tastes great and is a much healthier option than most quick lunch options!
26/11/2019
Sirena Tuna & Beans
Sirena Tuna & Beans are so convenient for a quick lunch on the run.Small enough to keep one in my handbag. Much healthier and cheaper then takeaway. Tastes nice and love the idea of a spoon included.
18/11/2019
Mexican fiesta
Great for taking in the handbag for a snack anytime in the go or taking it to work for lunch. I like that i don’t need to take crackers with it. I add a little Tabasco or sweet chilli for extra bite!