0 5 0 46 58 Sweet caramelised pear in Ski`s deliciously thick creamy yoghurt - a perfect afternoon pick me up or guilt free dessert!
Ski Divine Yoghurt Caramelised Pear

04/11/2014
Tastes very nice and is very more-ish. Have to be careful, though, it is not uncommon to suddenly find it's all gone!!
22/10/2014
Oh my goodness! love love love this flavour and the other varieties. Having the real fruit is an added bonus. It's so creamy but I can't have too much as it'll go straight to the hips!
18/10/2014
This is the most delicious yoghurt I have ever tasted. I even served it up as a desert.
04/10/2014
Ski yoghurt is smooth, thick and creamy and the chunky pieces of fruit are a tantalising surprise!
04/10/2014
love the taste of the carameised pear have it as a treat with my breakfast during the week
24/07/2014
I love the whole range of Ski Divine - this puts the yumm in yoghurt! Real pieces of fruit!
23/06/2014
Creamy and delicious flavor with real chunks of pear.
17/06/2014
I absolutely love this brand of Yogurt, it isn't the healthiest on the market but it sure is one of the tastiest. Love Love Love
11/06/2014
What a fantastic product this is. All of my family love this.We love Ski yoghurt but this is our favourite flavour so far. it is so creamy and the flavour is delicate. no aftertaste like some brands.
05/06/2014
So good... one of my favourite yogurt flavours. The chunks in there are really nice.
04/06/2014
I loved it, try it and see.
03/06/2014
My kids love this very rich and thick creamy, delicious. And true to flavour love Ski Divine they have great flavour's
27/05/2014
great flavour, was very creamy and super sweet, nice as a treat couldn't eat all the time.
08/05/2014
I have tried this product but it is very sweet so I am guessing that it has a lot of sugar in it
07/04/2014
beautiful - its creamy, smooth and tastes divine - one of the best tasting yoghurts from ski. Top point for this