Skin Republic Hyaluronic Acid + Collagen Face Mask

4.3 5 0 46 46 Youth activating sheet mask with a powerful anti aging formulation targets fine lines, wrinkles and loss of firmness. Super-hydrating hyaluronic acid provides long lasting hydration and helps boost natural collagen levels for lifted, smooth and more youthful-looking skin.
Skin Republic Hyaluronic Acid + Collagen Face Mask

02/07/2022
Softer Younger Skin
I enjoyed using this product. Promotes younger looking skin, less wrinkles and it is nice to enjoy 30 minutes to relax knowing you are helping your skin improve!
30/06/2022
Soothes and Easy as!
I love this product as an alternative to clay masks. It is mess free and make me feel so refreshed after using it. It is a bit expensive so this makes me not buy it as often as I would like.
29/06/2022
Loved it
Has been using since 8 months. Loved it.
28/06/2022
feeling fresh
I tired this out I noticed my face was feeling very refreshed afterwards
27/06/2022
Silky plump skin
This face mask leaves your skin feeling super nourished and hydrated without the sticky residue that some face masks leave. I do this before bed and wake up with soft, happy hydrated skin.
24/06/2022
super soft on skin but tricky to apply
This product is amazing on your skin, especially for dry skin and even oily skin! it hydrates ur face and leaves you glowing for days!! only downside - bit tricky to get on your face, but definitely worth it !
22/06/2022
Hydrate mask
It was a great hydration mask with collagen inside. Great for using in bath and on the bed. Mask is a bit wet when I pull it out. If the package can be paper or other recycle material that would be great
05/06/2022
Good product buy pricey
I like the mask, it improved my skin but it doesn't last long. It becomes pricey if you want to use it on a regular basis.
02/06/2022
Good for the Price
I have tried the Skin Republic Hyaluronic Acid + Collagen Face Mask and found that my skin looked really glowing and fresh straight after using it but the next day it just looked the same as usual so not so sure this has any lasting effects. But considering the price it would be worth using it a few more times just to see.
01/06/2022
So nice
I was pleasantly surprised by how much my skin improved after using this mask just once. My skin felt softer and glowier than ever before! I decided to get myself a 10 pack so that I can do this mask weekly. Absolutely love it!
01/06/2022
Great hydration
I love how hydrating these are and makes your skin look so plump initially but I don't think it lasts for very long. I also find that I tend to break out a bit if I leave it on for too long or don't remove the excess product.
26/05/2022
Super hydrating
I tried this mask once and mannn I am obsessed. This is super hydrating and I didn’t expect it to be that good. In winter season when your skin requires that extra moisture this product is all you need !
26/05/2022
Nice hydration
I bought this mask for myself and my Mum, my Mum absolutely loved this mask. My skin had turned quite dry from the heater, and I found that after using this my skin felt and looked much more hydrated
23/05/2022
Not convinced it achieves what it promises
Left my skin feeling sticky and blotchy. My skin was red and discoloured in areas like my nose and forehead. Woke up to little pimples on my cheeks and lips. Won't be buying again
21/05/2022
Fresh
This mask leaves your skin feeling amazing, super soft and fresh. It’s a easy to apply face sheet which just sticks to your face and when you remove it I use my rose quarts roller to roll in any extra liquid and my skin feels soft and amazing for days