SkinB5 Extra Strength Acne Control Tablets

4.2 5 0 5 5 Scientifically formulated* to actively clear acne, pimples, blackheads and whiteheads. A singular formula for diverse acne types, including blackheads/whiteheads, teenage acne, adult acne and scarring.<br> <br> <small>*Leung LH. Pantothenic acid deficiency as the pathogenesis of acne vulgaris. Med Hypotheses. 1995 Jun;44(6):490-2 dol: 10.1016/0306-9877(95)90512-x. PMID: 7476595.<br> <br> Always read the label and follow the directions for use.</small>
SkinB5 Extra Strength Acne Control Tablets

31/01/2023
Works well but better to be last resort
This product works! I have had bad history of acne breakout. Decided to give skinB5 a try on a friends recommendation and I did not believe it would work as I lost hope of anything to ever work on my skin, the breakouts started disappearing and my cystic breakouts have stopped. I'm less stressed and my immune system is even stronger, I took two tablets a day after a meal. I’m very very happy with this product and I would recommend if all else fails.
05/12/2022
Not bad but expensive
I have struggled with acne and have taken these vitamins to help with it. It did help a little as I didn't have as many breakouts as before but for the number of tablets you get I thought it was pretty expensive.
18/11/2022
Works well
My son has tried this product for a month and his acne has improved the only problem he had was swallowing the tablet due to the size, I tried cutting it in half and he still found it had to swallow, I would recommend anyone to have a try.
17/11/2022
Effective
I bought this product for my teenage son. This definitely helped to control his acne.Defenetly worth to try this along with it's cleanser and the moisturiser.Highly recommended.
15/11/2022
Brilliant!
A while ago, my skin was in the middle of a acne binge on my face with the main focus being on my cheeks, chin and the odd one on my forehead. These tablets are designed both for the face and body. I do get the odd cluster of small bumps on my shoulders and upper back and these have now completely cleared since using these SkinB5 Tablets. Recommend for anyone with acne!