4.2 5 0 91 91 A perfect summer snack. Made in Australia.
Smith's Chips French Onion Dip

09/03/2019
Not the best
Just taste like smith has mixed in two flavours of chips and that's it. Not the biggest fan, but it's not terrible
04/03/2019
was good
was yum my daughter and son at first weren't keen but they soon made up for it
31/01/2019
Chips
These were so delicious tasted just like the dip highly recommended
23/01/2019
Tasty
My husband and I are not a big fan of onions, however these chips are delicious and full of flavour. Hope this flavour sticks around for a while.
22/01/2019
Nice for a Change
Smith’s has bought out some outthere flavours but I actually quite liked this French onion flavour!
11/01/2019
Smith's Chips French Onion
I wish they could keep these as a permant flavour I really like these. I'm lucky if I get some as they are a favourite with my daughter too.
10/01/2019
tasty chip
I saw the bright coloured bag & thought why not? They are tasty & morish.
07/01/2019
These were a winner in my house!
We are a household of crisp lovers but these were divine! The french onion flavour reminded me of my favourite dip, they were extremely moreish.
29/12/2018
french onion dip chips
These are awesome I love french onion dip so i thought I would try these chips. Loved them
29/11/2018
French Onion Dip Chips
Not overly impressed with these. Was expecting a stronger flavour. Would not buy again
29/11/2018
They're OK
These were ok, I can't say I found them anything special. These are probably the perfect flavour when you are buying them for people or events where you don't know what flavour they prefer.
26/11/2018
Tasty true to flavour chips
Pretty tasty, very full of flavour. Good price too
26/11/2018
Too bland
I found these chips very bland. The ones I got with flavour on had a nice flavour but I couldn’t taste it on many chips at all. The chips were had the classic crunch not too thick, nor too thin & not too hard on the mouth to chew.
25/11/2018
Smith's Chips French Onion Dip Review
I love the taste of these chips, they are so perfect at parties or just relaxing in the backyard with a cold beer, Good work guys you got this one right.
23/11/2018
Great summer taste
Tired these and they are great under neath a tree out the back with beer in hand