3.5 5 0 26 26 Smiths new Teriyaki Chicken Chips are a must try!
Smith's Chips Teriyaki Chicken Thinly Cut

27/12/2018
I’m addicted
Seriously. I’m addicted. I’m from America and I studied abroad in Melbourne for a semester and this is all I ate. To prove my addiction I will let you know it is currently just passed 1am and I made an account just to tell you that I’m an addict. Send me some PLEASE.
02/03/2018
love these crisps, they are full of flavour, crispy and once you start eating them it is very hard to stop.
01/03/2018
These chips are delicious and full of flavour! I love that they are in the thin range also, so tasty!
01/03/2018
I do not like chicken chips so was sceptical when trying these. However they are one of the best flavours I have tasted! Deliciously moorish & none of that chicken salt taste that clouds your mouth after eating normal chicken chips. Will definitely be buyinh these again.
13/12/2017
These are pretty nice, not too strong in flavour, which can be a bad thing if you dont know when too stop. Its a party favourite.
12/09/2017
Not a fan, they have an odd flavour. They kind of taste like honey soy chips a little bit, but not as good!
22/07/2017
great FLAVOUR, LOVE STRONG TASTING CRISPS SO THESE DID NOT DISAPPOINT. FAMILY ENJOYED THEM TOO.
18/07/2017
I love the flavour. Its a bit salty for me but still delicious
07/07/2017
A guilty pleasure of mine is to eat these in bed while watching a movie.
11/06/2017
At first bite I thought they tasted weird and then I couldnt stop eating them as they are now a favourite of our family. A really nice flavoured chip at a really nice price as we buy at least one pack of these each week.
14/05/2017
not the best flavour very overpowering wont be buying it again
10/05/2017
It was nice to try, wasn't a favourite for me but my partner loved them.
30/03/2017
I expected an exciting Teriyaki flavour but was rather disappointed. The flavour was rather bland and you certainly would not have known there was a chicken component to it. I certainly wouldn't go out of my way to purchase it and I definitely would not pay full price for this flavour.
14/03/2017
Strong in flavour, not for me unfortunately. I do like that Smiths is bring out new flavours.
03/03/2017
Nice flavour and a change from the standard flavours. Just a bit salty for me but maybe that's because we're not big chip eaters.