4.5 5 0 57 57 Smith's Fun Mix Single Serve Packs have been reformulated with a new assortment.
Smith's Fun Mix Single Serve Packs

16/01/2021
Great value
We buy this product fortnightly the kids love it I enjoy it it’s great value for money I wouldn’t buy anything else
11/01/2021
Great variety of chips
All your fav flavours in one box. Great for the little kids lunches or a quick snack. Whats not to love about these. Highly recommend these.
08/01/2021
Great for school lunch’s!
These packs had just the right amount inside them for my kids school lunch box. I love the variety of flavours, but I tend to find that the plain flavour is always left over! Very happy though.
23/12/2020
All of the best
What’s not to love! A variety of all the best chip flavours.
13/12/2020
Variety
This box has all my favourite chip snacks in it. It is great for variety and serving sizes. You can put them in the kids lunch box or just have on hand at home for a quick snack.
07/12/2020
Great snack and great sizes
Although I don’t eat chips very often, I’ve bought these for special occasions and really love the packet sizes. Great for a snack, for on the go, for kids to take to school or out. The chips themselves come in great flavours and unlike other brands - I’ve found these ones all the flavours get eaten. Would definitely recommend.
Pantry staple
Great variety, always have available in pantry for lunchboxes or a kids snack.
Great mix
This is a regular purchase for school lunches, perfect size and Varity to keep everyone happy
24/11/2020
Chip fun
Kids love these, Serving size could be a little bigger for my older kids, also seen to have a lot of salt and vinegar left over in our otherwise empty box.
smith share packs
I love the size of these chips they are great to share and full of flavour
Gobble!
Variety is great for all family taste. No waste. Love the taste!
16/11/2020
Great selection of family favourites
In this box you are sure to find a flavour that will satisfy every member of the family. My family fight over the Twisties though. A great packet size for lunch boxes or to have with a sandwich at lunch time at work.
Love the mix
Usually buy for kids but i end up finishing half. It's a good mix of variety and great snack choices
12/11/2020
Smiths Chips
Love them, so good for kids and a portion controlled snack.
09/11/2020
Love Smiths Fun Mix
I love Smiths fun mix it has all of our family’s favorites in one box, love that the individual packets stay fresher for longer.