4.7 5 0 50 50 South Cape Spring Onion & Chive Cream Cheese with a light creamy texture, flavoured with spring onion and chives.
South Cape Spring Onion & Chive Cream Cheese

25/02/2021
Savory Cream cheese
This is a really nice savory cream cheese for a cheeseboard. It can be a bit overpowering with milder cheeses and dips. It spreads easily and it would be nice to find in smaller sizes.
12/01/2021
Yummy cheese
Delicious, goes well on a platter, partner found the flavour too strong for his liking, however I found it delicious! Flavor does stay in your mouth for a long time after eating and i found it repeated on me afterwards! Over all good, would buy again!
09/01/2021
Good
This goes very well with rice crackers. My daughter all time favorite dip, I like it too.
08/01/2021
Absolutely delicious!!
I love this cheese - the herbs and flavours are so nice! Amazing on a platter with crackers - always a favourite. Great range of flavours too!
10/11/2020
Great taste
I am not big on alot of soft cheeses, but this one is really nice and it is a crowd pleaser. Great with some Clix biscuits and its great value compared to other similar products.
07/11/2020
bit above average
it was not too bad. good for parties. not very refreshing.
03/11/2020
Party Perfect
Who doesn’t love cheese! I always buy this cream cheese when I am in charge of snacks on an after works drink session. Delicious crowd pleaser!
29/10/2020
Creamy and tasty
This is a great cheese with a smooth, creamy consistency and it has a natural spring onion and chive flavour, that’s not too overpowering. It’s great for entertaining with wine and crackers. I always have some in the fridge when I want a tasty treat.
20/10/2020
love it
Love, love, love it. This is such a tasty cheese, I always buy it when I want to make platters for friends
20/10/2020
so yummy
I always buy south cape cheeses because they have the best quality cheese this Spring Onion & Chive Cream Cheese was on special so I wanted to try it. The cheese is so smooth just melts in your mouth and the Spring onion and chive work really well together so yummy
09/10/2020
Perfect for Cheese Board
This cheese is delicious. Really enjoy the cream cheese with chives. Great to mix with other cheeses on a Platter board along with a sneaky wine. It’s smooth texture and the chives and spring onion adds the perfect mix of flavour to the cheese. My biggest issue was I couldn’t stop after a little bit, yet ate it all!! Whoops! I have also used this on a bagel with some salmon and it was the perfect mix. Spread easily and tasted like a café style meal.
22/09/2020
Friday Night Cheese Board
Really enjoy this cream cheese, great for a Friday night movie night with some salami, homemade parmesan crisps and a glass of Moscato.It has a very smooth texture and the chives and spring onion adds the perfect burst of flavour to the cheese. The problem is, you have to stop yourself from eating the whole lot!
11/08/2020
Velvety smooth
South Cape Spring Onion & Chive Cream Cheese is simply to die for. It has a velvety smooth texture and is a must have for any cheese board i'm putting together. Goes really well with a crumbly cheddar like Mersey Valley.
02/06/2020
Creamy and Tasty
South Cape Spring Onion and Chive cheese is creamy and tasty and versatile. On use on cheese platters and also use as a spread on toast and then top with grilled cheese or sometimes I put it on top of chicken parmigiana. Only limited by your needs or imagination.
28/05/2020
one of my favorites
This is one of my favorite cream cheeses. The combination of tastes very pleasant, love eat with crackers or as a spread on bread