4.1 5 0 10 10 Sukin's lightweight and purifying shampoo boosts volume and builds fullness into fine and limp hair. Rice protein assists to improve hair strength while a blend of pineapple, mango and papaya extracts nourish the scalp, leaving hair feelings soft and silky. A natural mango aroma refreshes the senses.

05/12/2019
good one
I like it because it contains natural ingredients.
19/11/2019
Life saver for me
I love sukin shampoo alot. It has Really helped me with my dry and itchy scalp! I always had itchy dandruff scalp. And mostly winter are intolerable because of how itchy my scalp gets.since i started using sukin shampoo im happy Now that I switched to this shampoo I rarely itch. I like it because of its affordability Unlike many other amazing hair products that I have tried it is reasonably priced, whilst not sacrificing the quality. Overall it is an amazing product.
25/09/2019
terrible product.
i did not like the product or their range i have tried many items in this shampoo range and it does not add moisture to your hair it actually more flyaway. i dont recommend this prodcut
06/09/2019
Nil irritation to my scalp
I buy this product all the time now and most other hair care products causes severe scalp irritation/dandruff.I find Sukin products the best and quite happy with it.I would highly recommend it if you have sensitive scalp like mine.
17/08/2019
Sukin
I have psoriasis and this is the only product I can actually use long term that does not leave me feeling like my scalp is on fire
17/08/2019
Strange at first, but...
I have terrible baby fine hair, but found this shampoo at a discount store in my travels a few months back & thought for $5 a bottle, it was definitely worth a try, & if it wasn't suitable, i'd use ti to wash my woollens. It was strange at first, because it doesn't lather up like ordinary shampoos, but it washes beautifully & the fragrance is subtle, my really nice. I never expected it to thicken my hair, (they never do), but I'm definitely a convert. Luckily, I bought 2 bottles, so have no idea what the real cost is, but I'll definitely buy it again.
19/07/2019
NO NASTY CHEMICALS
A family sized 500 ml bottle that washed our fine hair well and left our hair shiny and clean but alas not with any extra volume.Sukin products are great because the don't contain any nasty chemicals and are gentle on the scalp.We all liked its soft fragrance.
26/05/2019
Good chemical free shampoo
Sukin products are gentle and effective and do not contain any harsh chemcials. This shampoo is great for daily use and for men and women. The scent is a mild musk, smiliar to a lot of Sukin products. I didn't notice too much increase in volume in my hair, but it didn't dry my hair either.
24/05/2019
Wonderful shampoo
I love Sukin products as they're so affordable, they work well and they are cruelty free. The volumising shampoo is great as it comes in a large bottle so it will last you a long time. It gives my hair a good clean without leaving it dry and it gives my hair a bit of volume as well. It also smells great!
14/05/2019
LOVE IT!
Sukin always make the best products!! Their shampoo and conditioners included. It is perfect for my blonde coloured hair- doesn't leave you with a residue or oily build up. And their prices are great!