4.5 5 0 51 51 Sunbites Popcorn is cooked in hot air not oil. Made simply with tasty wholegrain corn kernels and then lightly seasoned, the result is truly scrumptious popcorn that also happens to be 25% lower in fat and salt than oil popped popcorn.
Sunbites Air Popped Popcorn Lightly Salted

29/11/2020
Kids love them
My kids really love this popcorn because there's not too much salt on them like other brands.
10/11/2020
Light popcorn
Love these Sunbites individual popcorn bags perfect for one serve and popped in hot air not oil and lightly salted they taste great with the added health bonus.
25/08/2019
Great snack
I love these sunbites multipack pop corn packets. they are so good for school lunches or picnics or just being out and about with the kids. They love them and it's a delicious and nutricious snack for them on the go
26/12/2018
Great snack
These are a delicious snack and the whole family eats them! I'll take it to work or they're perfect for on the go
09/07/2014
We taste-tested the Sunbites Salty and Sweet Popcorns in the individual multipacks. We found that both varieties were excellent. Dry and crisp with no taste of oil which puts so many of us off. Not too salty or sweet. Perfect for a quick snack without the guilt trip!
20/06/2014
We took these away with us for our weekend trips away and they were great snacks to have in the car
11/06/2014
My fussy 4yr old loves Sunbites Popcorn. I love that its healthy and convenient.
03/06/2014
Very tasty not salty enough for me! But makes a very quick and easy snack for when your on the go!
28/05/2014
I only had a small handful via a tester in the supermarket. Yummo!!! They are really very tasty.
22/05/2014
The kids love these! Perfect for a quick and very healthy snack!
15/05/2014
Great for school lunches. Popcorn is fresh and just enough salt is used.
12/05/2014
My children have these in their lunchboxes for school and sometimes as an afternoon snack. Great taste!
29/04/2014
A tasty alternative to other savoury snacks. Very addictive!!
22/04/2014
These are great! Very tasty and light. All my kids love these and they love the sour cream flavour too. Better for you than other popcorn products,
11/04/2014
These are great as a snack during the day at work. They are lightly salted and flavoured, will have them again.