0 5 0 18 37 These delicious and delicately flavoured Apple and Cinnamon Rice Cakes are made from wholegrain brown rice and are so versatile you can have them on their own as a healthy snack or with your favourite toppings!
SunRice Apple & Cinnamon Rice Cakes

23/06/2014
Love these. Full of flavour, low calories and make a great snack. Kids love them too!
11/06/2014
i absolutely love these.... just lush by themselves...addictive
11/06/2014
I have tried this. Good when you need a sweet treat that doesn't pack a calorie punch.
15/05/2014
Very nice. Great tasting and a great alternative to plain rice cakes.
27/03/2014
I don`t like these but my son can`t get enough of them.
26/03/2014
I really enjoyed this product as a snack and had been purchasing it for years. I can`t find it anywhere anymore??!!!!!
26/02/2014
I love this product. Cant seem to find it on the shelves though. Great snack if you want that little something sweet with out eating lots of calories
18/02/2014
These were so delicious it was hard to stop at 2 have enjoyed the other flavours in the range as we`ll.
18/02/2014
My son loves these and makes a healthy alternative to other biscuits.
18/02/2014
they are different. i wasn`t really likeing them but tried them with heaped butter and now they are yum. a kinda healthy desert
06/01/2014
These taste delicious and are a great combination of flavours
02/10/2013
I really love these - used to buy them all the time. Thanks for the reminder, I haven`t had them for a while but I`ll be picking them up next grocery shop
05/09/2013
Really delicious, low fat treat to have at work instead of vending machine goodies.
05/09/2013
I love my rice cakes but sweetened ones? I made the daring voyage - and I liked them! Apple and cinnamon is delicious! Great spread with a bit of ricotta cheese and topped with fresh fruit.
26/07/2013
One of my favorite flavor.Very nice and doesnt make me feel too guilty when i eat them.I like the caramel flavor as well.