4.7 5 0 14 14 SunRice Brown Rice & Buckwheat infused with Hainanese Chicken Flavours. Gluten-free, ready in 90 seconds and perfect for pairing with chicken or fish.

14/10/2019
Full of flavour
My family loved this rice as a side dish with some added veggies, it was full of flavour, ready in minutes and not overly oily. Has a nice chewy texture thanks to the buckwheat. Quite a strong ginger flavour, but we enjoyed it and will purchase regularly.
02/10/2019
Easy and delicious
Very easy to make as the directions were clear and easy to follow. Tasted fantastic both on its own and with meat. The herbs and spices really shone through. Would definitely recommend this product.
25/09/2019
Quick and easy meal in a jiffy
Taste fresh and yummy. I serve it with a chicken curry and an egg salad, it makes for wholesome and nitrous meal. With is came in a bigger pack as it’s not enough for big eaters. I highly recommend this to anyone who enjoys a nice rice dish.
25/09/2019
Great convenient pack
This little pouch of goodness is easy and convenient and tastes great as well. Good size portion if your looking fr a quick side dish to your meal when your by yourself .
31/08/2019
Nice texture and easy to prepare
Love these pouches, so easy to prepare as a busy mum! The flavour is great, it tastes how it is described, and has been a hit with fussy kids! I've used this as both a side with chicken and as a main too. Definitely on our regular shopping list
29/08/2019
Easy convienient
Really convenient great product great quality. You can't go wrong with this one. I defiantly reccomend
26/08/2019
Yum and satisfying
Yummy! This rice is very tasty with a subtle chicken flavour. It a good snack size or suitable as a side dish in a main meal. It filling and easy to prepare.
21/08/2019
Good
Good. Easy and Covent product to use. Works well for a busy families
Quick & easy
This product is yummy healthy rare to find that combination together;:) To add also its cheap easy and fast for mums on the run thank you love love love it yummmy :) naomi harper.
Worth getting
If your busy or not the best at cooking rice this would be the way to go, tasty and fast zap in the microwave. Use this product when I have no time.
Super quick and tasty
Love the convenience as brown rice takes so long normally that we rarely bother. Tasty too.
12/08/2019
Great for lunch
I really love this product for lunches at work! Super easy to add with some chicken to make a really fulfilling lunch and great for price value! Also really tasty in a salad too!
06/08/2019
Goes good with fish and chicken
I like this rice it tastes good and is a healthy option for a side meal. It goes really well with chicken or fish. Its ready in 90 seconds in the microwave. I recommend this rice and will be buying in the future.
05/08/2019
Not bad at all
It comes out of the microwave nice and fluffy, rice can be a pickle to cook but this was super easy and yummy. I would recommend this product