5 5 0 5 5 Sunsol 10+ Natural Muesli includes more than 10 delicious ingredients including almonds, cashews, macadamias and walnuts. It's a great source of dietary fibre, protein, has no added sugar and is fruit free.

19/07/2019
Yummmm
I loved this product. Although quite dry, a little yogurt or milk is my favorite way to have. They could have some with dried fruit as well but I keep buying it just as it is
5/07/2019
Healthy, Tasty and Satisfying
I enjoyed having this for breakfast a lot. I prefer my muesli with no fruit, so this was a big plus. Good mixture of nuts, oats and not too much sugar! The price is a little steep, but I would buy this over others if it was on sale.
Natural muesli
This is a healthy tasting muesli that contains almonds, cashews, macadamias and walnuts. I like to have it with chopped banana on top and skim milk. I recommend this muesli
My favourite breakfast
This is my absolute favourite muesli for breakfast/ it’s healthy and no sugar And I love how many nuts and seeds are in it. I add some chia seeds and I’m set all morning. It really fills me up.
4/07/2019
Taste great but only tiny serving sizes.
Tried it and loved it but the calories are very high for the small tiny portion it says is a serving. Probably only best as a topping for ice cream or somthing as its pritty sweet.