4.4 5 0 81 81 Get a taste of Tasmania with Tamar Valley’s delicious No Added Sugar Passionfruit Yoghurt.
Tamar Valley No Added Sugar Passionfruit Yoghurt

21/03/2020
Thick
Thick and creamy yoghurt but I didn't enjoy the passionfruit part. It's a weird texture and flavour even when I mixed it into the yoghurt. I prefer other flavours as it left a strange aftertaste in my mouth.
05/12/2019
love it
I feel healthy when I have it. My little boy loves it
02/08/2018
this is a delicious creamy thick yoghurt, its very tasty and not too sweet. A decent amount of passionfruit through it as well which cuts through the rich yoghurt. Delicious!
02/05/2018
Tamar Valley is the best yoghurt and I'm so pleased they are bringing out more with no added sugar and low in fat although I love all their stuff. Excellent taste and creamy texture love it.
24/04/2018
This is one of my favourite yoghurts, it is light and creamy. It is a great tasty passion fruit yoghurt and a nice treat.
21/03/2018
I love this Yogurt! Its super creamy and super tasty.
14/03/2018
what can i say. It tastes funny and the kids wont touch it :(
02/06/2017
Enjoyed this product. Yoghurt is creamy and very tasty.
11/09/2016
I tried this and found it was delicious. Feel free to eat this for desert at your next dinner party and expect compliments from your guests.
27/06/2016
Love this yoghurt! Has a natural flavor not too sweet & the fruit makes it delicious
10/06/2016
A friend introduced me to this yoghurt and I love it. It's thick, creamy and very flavoursome. The no added sugar is a bonus and I will definitely continue to buy. A bit more expensive than most other yoghurt but so, so worth it.
04/06/2016
What an amazing yoghurt! So creamy and flavoursome, and not too sweet! The passionfruit gives just the right amount of balance and flavour to the Greek Style Yoghurt. I love indulging myself with this yoghurt and not feeling too guilty about it! I have recommended this to all of my friends and family!
26/05/2016
Absolutely love all Tamar Valley no sugar yoghurts! Delicious, creamy flavour and the best part...no carbs! First yoghurt that doesn't give me reflux either!
19/05/2016
This was my craving when I was pregnant, such a creamy yoghurt with a beautiful amount of fruit.
03/05/2016
I should back this as it's a Tassie product, but the texture and taste of the yoghurt isn't quite to my liking. I've only found two yoghurt brands I like.... Queensland Yoghurt Company, with Gippsland Dairy a close second.