4.8 5 0 8 8 Thank You's Apple & Apricot Muesli Clusters are great for breakfast or a quick snack. They are full of flavour and real fruit pieces that will leave you wanting more.
Thank You Apple & Apricot Muesli Clusters

05/12/2016
This and all the thankyou cereals are great tasting and the company supports great social initiatives. I love recommending thankyou products.
03/05/2016
These Apple & Apricot Clusters are yummy! I just love them!! They are so healthy for you which is great! Love the Apricot in it. I can recommend this to everyone. Thanks Amanda van Vuuren.
02/05/2016
Absolutely love this product. The flavour is delicious and I don't like having to share it but the kids insist I have too.
21/04/2016
I absolutely love this product, two of my favourite flavours in one. Great in oats and yogurt. Will definitely be buying this again!
20/04/2016
Absolutely love this will be buying more. It is very flavorsome and great to eat anytime for a snack with yogurt.
29/01/2016
Just tried this yesterday and loved it. Nice apple and apricot flavor with a hint of cinnamon. A great way to start the day.
09/12/2015
love what this company is about - ethics and great food. a super product.
08/12/2015
Apple & Apricot Muesli Clusters taste divine. I can't wait to buy more.
19/08/2016
Love the clusters very healthy snack family really enjoy
26/05/2016
I love muesli, always have it for a snack but have not tried this brand.
02/05/2016
I support thank you products seeing profit goes to drill water wells etc. and have distant relative who started the company when he was 19 [ I think] So I would like it if you could send me a sample to try please?
08/04/2016
it looks interesting and I am looking for a healthy snack to have between meals
01/04/2016
Because I am a diabetic and love to eat fruity clusters I would love to try this product I think it will taste very nice Elma
25/03/2016
Now this sounds better than the old cornflakes and weetbix and a superfood. Apple and apricot mmm how I love the fruits for breakky. Clusters too sounds full of flavour. This will be a must try when I see it on the shelf.
16/03/2016
I like the interesting combination of apples and apricots, I wonder if it will be tangy. I would also like to know about the sugar content.